44. Teasing him , Repaying back

Thanks guys for all your support !! And the next part will be the continuation of this chapter. Keep supporting and looking forward for your views about this plot. And hope I won't disappoint you all..!!!

So whether abhi and pragya had chose the same place !!!! If so , what will happen ? If not , then...? Shall we get into the update..

         Life is so unpredictable for everyone

         Life is so unpredictable for everyone. Pragya never thought she will get a husband like Abhi whom she hated in her past. She thought he gonna ruin her life but had brought all the happiness and protects her from the outer world . She felt sad seeing him , leaving her with worried written on her face. But she has to do , to make him believe on their love.

Abhi holds her hand tight when they reached the airport. He was not impressed by her plans but she believes on him and their love and asked him to do so.

" Pragya..!! Think twice about this stupid plans..!! I can't assure if something happens to you and can never forgive me.." he said pulling her close to him and was verge to cry when the tears filled her eyes.

" Abhi..!!!" She held his hand for support as she should not get back particularly at this time. Kissing his knuckles, she continues " We are going to be together abhi..!!! Don't worry..!!" She said stepping back and smiled widely.

Pragya was sitting nervously inside the flight as everyone had settled on their seats. She didn't find abhi inside the flight and all were unknown to her. She closed her eyes praying hard to make it happen as she wished. She looked at the two seats beside her and was empty.

' What if its not abhi..? She don't want him to be beside her but at least on her flight,  far away from her yet she could see him. What will happen if it's reserved for couple..' she bites her nails not able to hold her breathe.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Purab and bulbul were sitting next to each other with lots of thoughts running inside their mind. Sarla enquired about them but they didn't spilled any of the words and locked themself inside abhi and pragya's room.

Looking at purab , bulbul says " I was not even nervous for my exams but these passing seconds are killing me..!!" She said straightening herself to face purab.

" Now they would have boarded flight bulbul and we can't even contact them to inform..!!" Purab tells turning towards her.

" Purab..Now you could tell me where jiju had booked his tickets..?" Bulbul asked impatiently holding his hands.

" Bhai had booked tickets too..!!!" He looks at her with fear as she might kill him if he doesn't answer which she expects and stops thinking for a second " Hey..!! First you tell me , where did pragya di decided to go..?" He reverted the question but couldn't escape from her deadly glares.

" Oh my god purab..!!! Why dont I kill you..?" She asked taking her hands from him and tells " Its time to play..! I am dying to know whether di and jiju are safe..!!"