25. when only love remains..

Thank you so much for your support and your messages for me.. yes I am fine and as I said I am uploading this because I know many people are waiting for this.. other all my ff's are waiting to come but I could not post it..

Let's come to the update..

   It's been three days since abhi had been discharged from ghe hospital.  Every one is taking good care of him and pragya was always around him. She used to wake him up at 8 in the morning and helps him in his daily routine . She also gives sponge bath and the main task is making him to eat the breakfast. He always makes cute pout when she enters their room with the soup which has no taste. He compliments it as sand but because of her strict tone , he have it with an utter silent.

Purab and bulbul used to accompany abhi in the evening with their casual talks and chat in the evening.  Abhi used to feel lonely in the morning as pragya leaves to office as per his wish. It was not an easy task for him to convince her.

Fb starts..

" pragya..dadi and robin is here to take care of me but who is there to take care of my office...? " Abhi wined when pragya was arranging the dresses in cuboard.

It was very tough for him to walk behind her who was running like a robot. Pragya didn't paid any heed to his talks as she very well knew about his demanding talks.

" yeah.. dadi is there but who can take care of you like me..? " pragya reverted the question and looks at abhi who was searching for an answer.

" that's not fair and I know you will take care of me but my company will face a big loss..the workers will not work if no one is supervising them.." Abhi said with a pout.

" ask purab to take care of it.." Pragya said arranging his shirts.

" he left yesterday itself and he is working for your sister right..? " abhi spits the truth making pragya to gasp in shock.

" what ? " she asked turning towards him with a blank expression.

' you are gone abhi ... is it necessary to say those words. She gonna kill me and if purab comes to know about it , he will murder me for sure.. if I didn't say the answer , she will kill me.. oh my god...'

" aahh.." Abhi held his stomach closing his eyes to make her believe that he is having pain deeply. Pragya holds his hand and made him to sit on the bed who continues his acting.

' finally my brain worked correctly at the right time. She is thinking that I am having pain and now she forgot about that talk.. but somehow I should soon find a solution for it because I very well knew she will ask me again .'

" shall I call the doctor..? " pragya asked in a panic voice and took her mobile to dial the doctor's number.

" no..I am fine.. just a little bit rest is needed.." he said adjusting himself in the bed.

" that's why I said ,  I will be here to take care of you .. " she said sitting beside to check the bandage if the blood is leaking from there.

" I am fine pragya.. and I request you to take care of my company also.. my company needs you more than me.." he said

" yeah.. I forgot about it.. what you meant by purab working for my sister ? " pragya asked and abhi looked as if he had caught.

" i mean.. he is in Delhi for an important meeting while bulbul asked him to help in her project's .. " Abhi said in a convincing tone and she too believed it.

" oh.." she said and abhi still finds way to make her go to office. He feels something bad gonna happen and thats why he wants her to leave there.