chapter 05

Thanks guys for completing the target though it took more time and yes back with an update !! I don't know that you guys really love forced marriage , it gained more response than I expected.. I will try to post all the old chapters so we can start off with a new one..

Love is a feeling
Not a decision

Pragya came out of the office with heavy pain in her heart pulling her down . She wants to cry her heart out but looked in fear whether he might follow her. She wants raghav badly beside her to console but will he able to understand her. She trust him that he will support her and tries to call him. But unfortunately he didn't picked the call which made her to shatter into pieces.  She need someone beside her to say that nothing is wrong from her side. He forced her which she never expected it from him. Did he presented that watch only because he needs her badly. What kind of love people say in this universe. She never seen a person forcing himself on any girl. May be this is her fate to kiss him. " it's not love .. it's purely a lust ..I never gonna pay for it " she mentally strengthens herself and hires a taxi to leave. After getting inside , she closed the door but her eyes gazed at him through the window.  She saw him standing close to a girl , may be her collegue but he was too close which made her to shiver. " do he speak to everyone like this.. never ever seen this type of disgusting guy in my life.." she said turning opposite asking the driver to leave.

    It was midnight but still pragya was flipping her positions not able to sleep. The incident inside the office was keep on disturbing her. But she was confused by his words.  ' if he loves me...then why he want to force another girl.. listen pragya..he said he needs you... it doesn't mean he loves you...' . She looked at her mobile and noticed the time . ' it's just 3:00 am in morning... I would have slept well if it's a normal day.. but I really miss my sleep..' . Just then her phone beamed with a message. ' who on earth is messaging me this time..' . She unlocked her phone and saw a pop up message indicating it from an unknown number. ' who might be' she thinks opening the inbox as she was shocked to see the message. She gets up and looked again whether she is seeing that shouldn't have happened.

" a message from your love.. hope you enjoyed my kiss and suffering from not able to sleep.. I know you got intoxicated to me easily .. sweetheart.. it's just the beginning and many surprises are waiting for you... and the first one is our first kiss .. I could not forget how sweet you were and it taste like honey.  I need to kiss you badly but how I could.. but sure after seeing this , you won't sleep and will be thinking about me.. and again I am warning - you are only mine and no one have rights on you other than me.. and try to stay away from Raghav other wise,  next time I won't keep on warning you.. I go to an extend to kill him also.."

    She saw the video of their kiss happened just before hours and she could not understand how he captured it. ' whether it's a plan one.. what if he show it to Raghav.. oh my god...' she thinks to call him but she fears what if he do something in phone.. she thinks to message him back . He saved his number and opened the whatsapp. She saw his dp and was shocked. It's their kissing scene . But no one can identify its her because her back is seen . Still she could identify its her. A guilt formed inside her as she is not pure from the time she kissed him.

In whatsapp conversation

Pragya : why the hell you are behind me? I said I don't love you then why can't you just understand me and my situation.. and done try to make me fall in your trap as jt will never happen..😈😈😈

Abhi : oh my god😲😲.. you speak too much😕😕..no typing this much.. 😆😆pouring your heart out..I can understand...😔😔feeling pity for you..