#Chapter 01#

" sometimes the right path is not the easiest one hence even if there is a right way , many people choose the wrong one "

  Pragya completed her bachelor's with good and highest marks.  She became her parent's strength and pride of her family. Raghav is her childhood crush come friend , who offers to work in his company as his personal assistant. Being so naive , pragya rejected it many times not knowing the fact that he too likes to spend his time with her.

She always thinks positive and meets most of the person who will fall for her simple nature . She comes from a middle class family , her father - retired professor who is strict but never rejects to show his love and her mother who blindly loves her family and takes care of them. Her younger sister , bulbul always complains that all her parent's love is only for pragya and also knew the fact that no one can love her like pragya. Both shares a great bond personally and bulbul used to share her crush and secret proposals while expecting the same from pragya. But she never open up her love crush on Raghav to bulbul , in fear of what might she spit out infront of him. He always respected her as a friend and because of her thought,  it should not create any misunderstanding or gap between them.she is okay with this friendship and always believe in fairy tales. 

When she was looking for a job with best package , Raghav again compelled her to join in his company. This time , he threatened her and with no option left she agreed. But inside , she feels that he too have some feelings for her. Because Raghav was the one who helped when her father got heart attack for the first time. Not only financially but also he spent his time with her either by taking care of him or roaming around the doctor. She don't know that created more feelings that changed into love. Her family too likes him and respects him alot .

She felt fear inside whether he will not accept her proposal.  But before that what will her father decide ? Will he accept him and appreciate for her choice or will he think about their status. She very well knew,   that her father won't like rich people as he assumes them to be spoilt by money. But Raghav is not like that and her father too could not deny it. She bottled her emotions not able to express it nor suppress it. She always have been bold but not this time. Whenever she tries to exoress her love in the way of not hurting him ,  it fails as she feels something grumpy inside her stomach. Her heart aches seeing her failure but her mind supports her to try again.

With much effort,  she grabbed her all strength and proposed him in a party. To her suprise , he too accepts that he feels the same for her and was struggling to confess her. She felt happy and the most happiest person in this world. She never thought , he will accept so easily and moreover he too feels the same for her.

She feels lucky to have Raghav in her life , who accepts her  while heartedly how she is and promised that he will be with her forever in all times. What she need more than that ? Every girl wants a person who stands for her , accepts her bluntly not expecting anything from her other than love. That's what goes with pragya , she wants Raghav to love her more ,  support her in hard times and to spend happy times with her. She always wanted only his love not his money or properties.  She is happy to say that she got a lovable person who cares for her and thinks her success to be his.

Raghav too could not say no to pragya who supported him in his hard times . When his parents died in an accident,  she almost tried her best to make him out from that scenario. He starts to drink,  smoke and didn't care for him but she was the one who cared for him,  will bring food for him even though it becomes dark.  She was the one who dare to broke all the bottles which he had bought to drink. His only aim was to reach his parents.  But she proved he is wrong. When he confronted her she let out a laugh ,but the words she said made him to think again. " There is a great strom in your heart right now..soon the rain will stop and clouds will clear and you may see the sun again .." .