Consequence ~ Kozume Kenma 1

The boy's cat-like eyes widened in shock as the beautiful, young woman right beside him just defeated him. It was so shocking and sudden. Worst of all, Kuroo and Lev were standing behind the two of them. The captain was smirking as the walking bean pole wore a shocked expression just like the blonde setter.

"Told you she'd beat you, Kenma." Kuroo grinned. There was nothing said in response.

"Now you owe her. That's kind of embarrassing." Giggled Lev.

"You're one to talk. And why aren't you at practice? I excused Kenma, not you!" Shouted Kuroo at the tall, silver haired boy.

"I bet Yaku's looking for you." You laughed at Lev who was startled by your words and ran down the corridor to the gymnasium.

Earlier that day, Kenma was whining about his video game being to simple and was bored of winning all the time. So, Kuroo called over a girl in her second year who was also a pro at video games and asked her to challenge Kenma so that he'd stop whining.
She refused to do it at first until Kuroo promised that whoever lost, owed the winner whatever he or she wanted. That appealed to the girl so she took the challenge and she won.

"Congratulations, L/N." said Kenma with a little smile on his face, picking up the bag next to him and tried to walk off to volleyball practice. He almost got away when Kuroo stopped him.

"Keeeeeeeeenmaaaaaaaa." Kuroo teased. "We didn't even find out what your penalty for losing was."

Kenma stopped in his tracks as he was obviously trying to avoid his consequence. He turned around waiting for a response from the girl.

"Hm... Oh I know!" You said with a slight smirk. Kuroo looked over to you and grinned like he knew exactly what you were going to say. "My friend, Saki is going on a date tomorrow." You started. "I'm not going out with your friend, L/N." Kenma said in monotone. "You won't have to, Kenma. She already has a date." You said happily. Kenna looked confused. "Then what do you need me for?"

Your smirk widened and so did Kuroo's. "She asked me to bring someone as a double date."
There was a long pause as Kenma's cheeks slightly brightened to pink. "Uh. Sure okay, I'll be your date." Kenma responded with the color on his cheeks deepening. "Thanks, Kenma." You said cheerfully.

"Well it's about time!" Laughed Kuroo. "I was starting to wonder when you'd ask each other out." Kuroo sighed as Kenma shot him a death glare.

Kuroo laughed it off and turned around to enter the gymnasium only to see the team looking out at the scene through the door. "So happy this all happened here. Right Kenma?" Grinned Kuroo.

Kenma turned around noticing that the ENTIRE volleyball team just saw him be beaten in a video game and asked out. He hid his face in embarrassment.

"How come hot girls ask out Kenma and not me?!" Complained Taketora.
"Why would someone ask you out, Tora?" Teased Kuroo.

"You can skip practice today." Giggled the captain to the adorable setter. "And have fun on your date tomorrow!" He teased with the rest of the team (besides Taketora).

The Next Day

Kenma met you outside the school. As soon as you turned the corner, he caught sight of you and couldn't help but stare. You were wearing a black     v-neck shirt which hugged your curves and you wore pair of shorts that started at the the bottom of your waist and ended at the bottom of your ass (which was fabulous).