Again ~ Sawumara Daichi 2

It was the next day. You were feeling much better today when you walked through the school gates with the twins. They were both chatting so much about Tsukishima's legs and Tanaka's ass that you never really got the moment to bring up the fact that you and Daichi were an item again. It didn't matter that much, they'd find out sooner or later.

As they were chatting, Tanaka and Nishinoya came running in your direction. "Here comes wonder cheeks and shorty." Emiri said with excitement. "Don't call Tanaka wonder cheeks." You muttered. "L/N!" Nishinoya shouted as they both stopped in front of you. "Hi guys." You said happily. "So... Daichi huh?" Tanaka asked while smirking. "We're so happy for you." Nishinoya said, hugging you. "Woah! Does this mean Suga's not our mom anymore?" Tanaka asked as if he made some revelation. "They can be sister wives." Nishinoya said, still hugging you. The twins looked at you as if they were angry. "What's this about?" Chieko asked. "You don't know? Yesterday, Daichi and L/N got back together!" Nishinoya said while hopping up and down and still hugging you. "How did you find out?" You asked. "Daichi texted our group chat. He was so happy." Tanaka explained. You smiled. "Aw. That's cute." You said. "But uh. He kind of told us not to bother you so we should go. BYE!" Nishinoya said and ran off with Wonder Cheeks.

The twins glared at you. "Why didn't you tell us?!?!" They both shouted. "Cause it's not that big of a deal." You said calmly. "Yes it is!" Emiri stammered. "Fine. Sorry. I just didn't know how to bring it up." You sighed. The twins smiled. "It's okay." Chieko said calmly. "Anyway, Asahi's arms." Emiri said and they both walked off with you.

Later

It was lunch time and you were eating with the twins on the roof. As you were eating and talking, the doors opened. "Hi, F/N." Said Daichi's familiar voice. You turned your head, you weren't aware he knew where you eat. "Hey. What's up?" You said. The twins grinned and left without saying a word. You rolled your eyes. "Sorry. Am I interrupting something?" He asked. "Nope. Come sit." You said and scooted over on the bench, tapping the spot beside you.

Daichi smiled and sat next to you. "How did you know I eat here? Did the twins say something?" You asked. Daichi turned a bit red in the face. "Uh. Actually I figured it out a long time ago. Suga saw you eating here once and he told me about it. And I couldn't really avoid checking on you sometimes." He said. "So you're a stalker?" You laughed. "No. Just kind of looking at you. A lot. For no reason." He said. You laughed again. "Well I'm happy you're eating with me. I had leftover sushi want some?" You asked. Daichi nodded happily. You were dating again so you got to do couple stuff like feeding each other. You used to do this all the time when you dated for the first time so you wondered what his reaction would be. You held up the sushi roll with your chopsticks. Daichi gave you a funny look like he had no idea what was happening and then he remembered. It didn't take long for him to bite off the food you held up for him. "Is it good?" You asked. He nodded and smiled. "I've been wanting to do that again for a while." He said. You felt warm and happy when he said that. "Good. I've been wanting to do that for a while too." You said. Daichi smiled like he was thinking about something stupid. You expected a look like that from Tanaka or Nishinoya. Daichi picked up a piece of shrimp with his chopsticks and held it close to you. "You do it." He said. "What? No." You said. "Why not?" He asked. "Cause that's weird." You said. "F/N." He said your name sounding serious. "Fine." You muttered and bit off the shrimp. "It's good." You mumbled. Daichi laughed. "Don't laugh." You grumbled. "You're so cute, F/N." He continued to laugh. "Stooopiiit." You whined. Daichi held a straight faced for about two seconds and then started laughing again. You may not have wanted to admit it but it was a very adorable situation.

Later

You were watching practice with the twins. "So how was lunch with Daichi?" Emiri asked. "Did things get steamy?" Chieko asked. "What the hell. No." You said. "We just kind of fed each other and laughed about it." You said. "You fed each other? How cute." Chieko said. "VERY cute." Emiri chimed in.

Tanaka and Nishinoya were bothering Daichi. "The twins told us you had an alone lunch with L/N." Nishinoya said. Tanaka winked at Daichi. "So what went down, bro?" Tanaka asked. "Nothing. And don't call be bro." Daichi said. "Are you suuuure?" Tanaka asked. "Yes. I'm sure. We just ate with each other." Daichi said. "Oooh. Did you eat noddles and have that moment from that Disney movie?" Nishinoya asked. "No. We just fed each other. It's nothing." Daichi brushed the two off. "WHAT?" Tanaka yelled. "WOAH!" Nishinoya shouted. "Is everything okay?" Suga asked at the shouting. "NO! Daichi and L/N fed each other at lunch!" Tanaka explained frantically. Suga gave Daichi a mischievous smile. "Wait to go, Daichi. I see you." Suga said while wriggling his eyebrows. "Suga, not you too."Daichi sighed. "What? Can I not be proud of you?" Suga asked. "You could do it on a less creepy level." Daichi said and picked up a volleyball. "Next thing you know, you'll be getting it on in bed." Nishinoya smirked. "They grow up so fast." Tanaka said. "Don't ever say that." Daichi said, embarrassed. "You mean... You don't want to take L/N to bed with you?" Tanaka asked sounding shocked. "Woah Daichi. That's kind of harsh." Asahi said. "What? No. Of course I want to." Daichi said. "Woooooah. What a horndog." Tanaka said. "Ooh. Daichi's ready for that action." Nishinoya nudged Daichi while he spoke. "He's coming for that booty." Nishinoya said. "The man, the myth, the legend." Tanaka said. Diachi ignored them.

He walked up and spotted you. He smiled and waved at you. You waved back with a sweet smile. "Hey, L/N! Daichi wants to bone you!" Nishinoya shouted. "He reeeeeeaaaaaaaaally wants to!" Tanaka shouted.

The last thing you saw in that moment were the two of the boys being thrown out the gym by Ukai.