Lion ~ Lev Haiba 1

This sucked. It was great that your cousin got tickets to (Favourite musical artist)'s next concert and you were enjoying it a lot until some ridiculously tall guy decided to place himself directly in front of you. This ruined the concert. Yeah, you could hear the music but you had a perfect view of the stage until this giraffe got in front of you.

This was a standing up concert so there were no seats and people would just stand wherever they wanted. This guy could have gone someplace else. You could have moved too but there were way to many people around so it was pointless. It's not like you didn't ask this dude to move a bit. You tried but the music was so loud that he didn't hear you.

"This twat has to move!" Your cousin, Saeko said loudly to block out the loud music. You nodded. You looked around and saw some other tall, dark haired guy who looked amused with a smaller, blonde guy on his shoulders who looked like he was in hell. Or a cat stuck in a tree. Either way, others were doing the same thing so you asked Saeko to get into your shoulders. She nodded.

You were very strong so having your 120 pound cousin on your shoulders was no big deal. Saeko promised to switch places with you at some point so that you could have a turn to see the stage over that tall guy in front of you.

This was working until Saeko lifted you up and you almost fell. So, you both decided to have your feet on the ground for the rest of the concert.

The concert went by really well. Aside from having the tall guy in front of you, you were looking on a large TV over the stage which showed the singer's face. So, you didn't miss that much.

While the concert was ending and the music turned down, the singer would throw some things like necklaces, balls with charms in them, teddy bears, etc... To the fans in the audience. At one point, he/she threw an adorable, white cat plushy off the stage at your direction. You and Saeko were ready to catch when, of course, the tall guy in front of you caught it. Saeko was about to wrestle him for it when, something unexpected happened.

The guy turned around and gave you the cat. Now that the music stopped and the lights were on, you could see and hear him clearly. He had beautiful, green eyes and pail hair. Pretty adorable looking, despite his insane height. Actually, you recognized him. You went to the same school as him and have seen him many times. He was blushing a lot when he gave you the plushy.

He cleared his throat. "H-here. Sorry for... Blocking you." He stuttered as he spoke. "Cute..." You mumbled without thinking. His eyes widened and Saeko looked at you. "Eh! Oh haha! Sorry." You awkwardly laughed. Why the hell were you apologizing?

"Oh. Thanks. And don't worry about it, it's no big deal." You smiled referring to his apology in hopes of making him forget that you just called him cute.

Saeko leaned over and whispered:"Smooth, F/N. I'll meet you outside." She walked off grinning.

Most people were leaving the arena that the concert took place in. "You... Go to Nekoma right?" The guy asked. So, he had noticed you as well. "Yeah I do." You smiled sweetly. "Me too. I uhm...." He was starting to say something. "My name's Lev." He smiled. "L/N." You said.

Home

The night ended with you and Lev exchanging phone numbers. You were to see him at school on Monday. He asked if he could walk you home after school and you gladly accepted.

It was late so you buried yourself under your covers and tried to fall asleep grasping the cat that you had received at the concert.

"Lev." You muttered. "What language is that?" You took out your phone and looked it up. "THAT'S SO COOL!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. "I WISH MY NAME MEANT A LION!" You continued. "F/N! GO TO BED!" Yelled Saeko from the other room. "SORRY!" You shouted and went to sleep.