Envy ~ Tsukishima Kei/Yamaguchi Tadashi 2

Yamaguchi sat beside you again after walking in on an awkward situation. You pushed a lock of hair behind your ear and blinked a few times, sitting up straight, trying to make it seem like nothing was going on. Nothing WAS going on. You were just teasing Tsukishima. You glanced back towards him wondering if he was thinking the same thing.

He just yawned and scratched the side of his head. He was lightly blushing though. Probably from the lack of space between the two of you earlier.

You looked to your other side again. You quickly noticed that Yamaguchi came back from the washroom with a towel around his neck. His hair was wet. When it was dry, you never noticed how pretty it was. "You're hair's wet from the rain still." You said while looking at his hair. "Yeah. I hope you don't mind that I'm using the towel." He responded. "It's fine." You reassured. "You're hair's so pretty. It's cute." You complemented and twirled a strand of his hair. Yams blushed under your soft touch and the complement.

"Can I braid it?" You asked. "Uhm. Yeah." He mumbled. You smiled happily and turned him around. The more you played with his hair (and felt jealous of it), the more he blushed and the more Tsukishima seemed to have gotten annoyed. He muttered something under his breath that was not meant to be heard. You heard it anyway as "My hair's wet too." Yamaguchi didn't seem to have heard anything. "What was that, Tsukishima?" You asked. "N-nothing." He responded, now stuttering. Your theory was confirmed.

You noticed and assumed that he was getting slightly envious that Yamaguchi was now having your complete attention. You giggled at this thought. Even if he wasn't jealous at all. He genuinely seemed like he really was.

"Don't worry, Tsukishima." You said. "Don't worry about what?" He asked. "Don't worry. I'll mess with your hair too." You smiled and untangled a hand from Yamaguchi's hair, ruffling and messing up Tsukishima's hair with that hand. "You guys are adorable." You giggled.

Surprisingly, Tsukishima didn't seem to be hating your hand in his hair.

Later (third person POV)

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima awkwardly sat there. Together. In between the two was the beautiful, young, lady who was passed out on Yamaguchi's shoulder.

Yamaguchi had a tiny braid in his hair and Tsukishima had a butterfly hair clip. "Is she asleep?" He asked Yamaguchi. "I think so." He replied after looking at L/N. "Do you think she'll try to kill me if I take the clip out?" Tsukishima asked. "If she notices when she wakes up." Chirped Yams. "I'll take the risk." Tsukishima muttered and pulled out the clip, sticking it into L/N's hair.

"Tsukii?" Asked Yamaguchi who sounded pretty serious. "Yeah?" Replied the blondie. "You... Like L/N right?" He asked. "I mean like as in more than just a friend." He repeated. Tsukishima looked away. "Yeah. I do. You like her too don't you?" He asked. There was a pause. "Yeah. A lot." He replied.

"If you want to go out with her, you can. Shew likes you better anyway." Tsukishima said bluntly. "What? No. She likes you better." Yamaguchi came back quickly with. "She doesn't. She even braided your hair." Tsukii mumbled. "But when I walked into the room, you two were in the middle of something." Yams insisted. "No we weren't." L/N grumbled. This caught both of them off guard.

Back to usual perspective

The two males looked at you in shock. "Hehe. Nice little conversation." You laughed at the two, still leaning on Yamaguchi. You took the butterfly clip out of your hair and placed it back and Tsukishima's. "Is this really what you two talk about when I'm not around?" You questioned. The two looked at each other, not wanting to answer. "Were you awake the hole time?" Tsukishima asked with wide eyes. You nodded. "Yep." You smirked. Tsukishima's face instantly turned bright red and so did Yamaguchi's. "Oh..." You heard him peep quietly.

"Aaaaaaw. You guys are the cutest. I like you both too!" You sounded drunk with your tired sounding voice.
"I don't think you understood what we meant by like." Tsukishima muttered with his hand over his face in embarrassment. "Oh I understand alright. You two are MADLY in love with me." You exclaimed. Tsukishima started to laugh out how stupid you sounded. "What? You don't want to walk with me hand in hand into the sunset?" You asked sounding offended but obviously joking.

"No thank you." Tsukishima laughed. "What about you, Yams?" You asked the cutie you were leaning on. "Uhm. I uh..." Yamaguchi was unsure about what to say. "You like me more than Tsukishima." You stated. "Y-Yeah." Yamaguchi stuttered. "Pffft! What?!" Tsukishima stopped laughing and sounded rather surprised. "Yamaguchi loves me more." You teased. Tsukishima muttered something in return that you didn't bother to hear.

"So. Who wants to go on a date with me first?" You asked. You didn't even expect a good response. As soon as you asked it, Yamaguchi quickly jerked up and his body stiffened. "R-really?!" He asked almost screaming. "Okay. I'll go on a date with you soon, Yams. Just tell me when's an okay day for you." You said very casually. "Are you being serious?" Tsukishima asked. "Shush. You'll get your turn don't worry." You hushed him.

Much Later

The boys left a while ago. You were lying in bed, thinking of how your date with Yamaguchi was going to go when your phone vibrated. The contact: FAVORITE PIECE OF SHIT, was calling you. You picked up the phone and put it to your ear. "Hi, Tsukishima." You grumbled.
"So when?" He instantly asked, not even saying hello.

"When what?" You asked. There was a long pause. "When's my turn to go out with you?" He asked bluntly as if it were obvious. "Oh. After my date with Yamaguchi some time." You said. "Hmmmm." He hummed. "What? Are you jealous that Yams gets to go first?" You asked. "Uh... No.... Bye." He hung up.

"He's jealous." You mumbled.