Personal Space ~ Ushijima Wakatoshi 4

You were eating at a café. Tendou kicked your ankle from under the table. "Ouch." You winced. Ushijima looked at you funny. "What's wrong?" He asked. Tendou was glaring at you. Why was he in a pissy mood? "It's nothing." You muttered.

Tendou growled. "What's up with you?" You asked. Ushijima didn't seem to notice that anything was happening. "If you didn't pay for my ice cream, I would have left." Tendou grumbled. "Why?" You asked. "BECAUSE! You two are supposed to be on a date!" He said loudly. You rolled your eyes. "So what?" Ushijima asked. "So!! You don't ask your friends to go with you on dates!" Tendou stammered. You both glanced at each other. Ushijima continued sipping his tea, and you ate your cake.

"You haven't even done anything romantic. Ever." Tendou whined. Ushijima moved his seat closer to yours. "Better?" He asked. You smirked at this. "No." Tendou said. Ushijima pur his hand on yours. "There." He said and sipped his tea. "Really?" Tendou asked. "Kiss or something." He said. "No. At least not in front of you." Ushijima said. You glanced at him as he thought about something random.

"You guuuuuys." Tendou whined. "Fine. Leave then." Ushijima said as his eyebrow twitched. "Will you kiss if I do?" He asked. "No." You said. Tendou huffed and left anyway. "Finally Ushijima sighed and shoved his seat right beside yours so they were touching, making a bench. He then pulled you by your waist closer to him and lightly leaned on you. "That was unexpected. What ever happened to personal space?" You asked. He glanced at you and tried to stop a smile from appearing on his face. Ushijima looked around the café. "He's completely gone now so..." He said. "So?" You asked. He got up. "Do you want to see a film?" He asked. You smiled and nodded.

You both arrived to the film. Apparently, you were going to watch a horror movie. "So why are we watching a horror movie?" You asked. "Tendou said that couples watch horror movies together." Ushijima said. "Is Tendou teaching you how to date?" You asked. "In a way." He said.

You both walked into the theatre. Ushijima and you were sharing a bag of gummy bears. The movie went on. It started off innocent and funny. But soon, the "scary shit" started happening. It didn't really scare you. You knew what was going to happen so it had no effect on you. Your date on the other hand was experiencing the film in a completely different way. A creepy looking nun walked down a hallway and he clutched your hand. "Are you okay?" You whispered. He nodded. The leading woman followed the nun and got into the room but the nun wasn't there. All she saw was a painting of it. Ushijima brought you closer to him and cling to you. Was he getting scared of a stupid horror movie.

The woman turned around and there was the nun! Right in front of her! "FUCK." Ushijima grunted. This scared you. Ushijima just cursed. "Excuse my language." He muttered. You tried to muffle your laughter as Ushijima was time and time again, frightened by this movie.

After

You left the theatre. "Let's never do that again." Ushijima grumbled. "Why not? It was fun!" You said. "You liked it?" He asked. You nodded, even though it was him you were amused by and not the movie. He blushed a bit. "Then it wouldn't kill me to watch another one." He said. You walked hand in hand with him to your place.

Your Apartment

You were leaning on him, sitting on your couch. He kept taking small glances at you and then looking to his phone awkwardly. You weren't doing anything but relaxing. He took a deep breath and you saw as his chest rose and fell. He looked really hot for some reason when he took deep breaths. "L/N." He said. "Yeah?" You asked, still leaning on him. "About earlier today, at the café." He stared. "Yes?" You asked. "Did you mean what you said to Tendou?" He asked. "What did I say?" You asked. "When he asked if we'd kiss if he left. And when you said no." He said. You lifted your head from his shoulder. "Why?" You asked. "Because Tendou's not here. And I would still like to kiss you." He said hesitantly. There was a pause. "I'm not stopping you." You said. It didn't take long for him to lower his head, and gently kiss your lips. "Can I do it again?" He asked after pulling apart. "Of course." You laughed. He cut off your laughter with another kiss, this time he put one hand on your shoulder and the other on your cheek. He intensified it quickly, shoving you bellow him and basically pinning you to the couch.

He kissed you passionately and caressed your tongue with his. He grabbed one of your legs and wrapped it around his waist as he continued to make out with you. Then your phone beeped.

Ushijima got off of you. "I'll check for you." He muttered and picked up your phone. His eyes widened. "What?" You asked. He handed you your phone. Tendou just gave you a text. "I know you kissed." Ushijima looked immensely creeped out and stopped, he went right back to sitting awkwardly beside you. "Now that's just creepy." You muttered. "Tendou... You don't think he's...." Ushijima began to say. "What?" You asked. "The nun..." He said in a seriously terrified way. "No more horror movies." You said. He nodded along in agreement.

But how did Tendou know???