Volunteer Work ~ Yamamoto Taketora 1

You had three very troublesome friends, Akiyo who was the "ring leader" of the group and had a reputation of being a delinquent, Chitose who  was super athletic and had an issue with being extremely sarcastic and lastly, Hibiki, the only guy in your group of friends and a real macho man. The three of them were all very childish and ridiculous, they also enjoyed involving you in their acts of stupidity for whatever reason.

It was lunch time and you just finished eating. As you were walking down the hallway to use the washroom, you heard the loud voices of your friends from down the hall. "Fuck." You muttered and tried to walk faster to avoid whatever crap they were up to. "F/N, GUESS WHAT?!" Shouted Chitose from down the hall as she and the other two spotted you. "WE STOLE THE BALL THAT THE BASKETBALL TEAM WAS PRACTICING WITH!" Shouted Hibiki, laughing. They caught up with you and Akiyo wrapped her arm around your neck, dragging you along with the rest of them down the hall. Chitose and Hibiki tossed the ball to each other playfully. "You really are stupid." You muttered.

Suddenly, "Hey! Give back the ball, you jerks!" Someone shouted from down the hall. "RUN!" Yelled Akiyo and the four of you ran through the halls. Hibiki was laughing his ass off, Chitose was hiding the ball up her shirt and Akiyo was singing "Johny, Johny." You were contemplating why you even hung out with them as you ran like a bunch of idiots. "In there!" Chitose yelled and shoved you into the nurse's office. The four of you stumbled into the office and you, Chitose and Hibiki fell over the nurse's desk. Akiyo checked the door. "I think they're gone!" She shouted. "What's this?" Asked Ms.Kazehana, the nurse who you didn't know was there. You all got up to run but she caught your wrist. Your three friends were all out the door and gone.

As a punishment for wrecking the nurse's office and taking the blame for stealing the stupid ball, you were basically forced to help out Ms.Kazehana in the nurse's office.

Two Days Later

It was after school hours and you were at the office, wanting to go home. "You can leave in an hour and a half." Ms.Kazehana said as she jotted something down in a book. Her phone beeped and she checked it. "One moment. I'll be back." She said as she stood up with her phone and left the room. "Stay here." She said while leaving.

You sighed and played on your phone. There was a knock at the door. "Scuse me." Someone lazily said. "Yes?" You asked as you turned. In the doorway stood this gruff looking dude with a stupid hair cut and tanned skin. He blushed for some reason when you turned. "Uh. I hurt myself. I need a bandaid." He said awkwardly and walked over. "Sure. Sit down." You said. He sat on one of the beds and you went over to him with some rubbing alcohol and a box of bandaids.

"What happened?" You asked. He was wearing loose clothes like he was exercising. He rolled up a sleeve, exposing a deep gash and his muscular arm. You gulped and started rubbing the alcohol on his upper arm. "I tripped and fell on a loose screw." He said. "You should be careful." You muttered. You applied some sort of cream over the gash and put the bandaid on it. "There. Just be careful." You said. He just stood there and stared at you. "Hello?" You asked. "Uh. Thanks." He said and stood up. He awkwardly looked at you again. "Well, bye." He said and walked off. "Bye." You said and sat on Ms.Kazehana's desk.

"Hey, you're not the nurse right?" He came back and asked. "No." You said. What kind of idiot would see you in the school uniform and ask if you were the nurse? "I'm a student. I'm just helping out Ms.Kazehana." You explained. "Ah. Cool.... What's your name?" He asked. "L/N." You said. "I'm Yamamoto." He said, sweetly. "Uh. Cool?" You said. He nodded and left.

Ms.Kazehana walked back into the room. "You didn't invite your boyfriend here while I was gone did you?" She asked. "I don't have one. Why?" You asked. She gave you a look. "Because some guy just left here with a red face." She said. You grimaced. "Just some guy who had a cut. I gave him a bandaid and he left." You said. She gave you a weird look. "Are you sure?" She asked. You looked back at her. "Yeah. I'm absolutely positive." You confirmed as you nodded. "Okay." The nurse said sarcastically as she went back to writing something in her book.