Attractive ~ Tsukishima Kei 4

After your movie date with the attractive telephone pole, there was gradually more "couple things" going on. Sometimes you'd both do homework then watch something while cuddling on your couch (cuddling with Tsukishima is just you leaning on him and Tsukii, effortlessly having his arm around you). Sometimes Yamaguchi was there but on Fridays, he refused to be there insisting that the two of you had to have some couple time with each other. Tsukishima didn't seem to mind and neither did you. Yamaguchi simply respected that you were a couple now and he didn't mind leaving you to it.

Present Day

You both walked out of the theatre. Your serious boyfriend looked unamused and laid back as usual. You were thinking of the movie you just watched and started imagining OCs. This was one of many dates with Tsukishima and as usual, it went swell.

"Kei-Chan, what time is it?" You asked. Yes, you finally were able to call him by his name without feeling awkward. "It's not that late." He muttered after taking a quick look at his phone. "You're no help." You huffed and took out your phone as he laughed in response. "See? It's not that late." He said again. It was 9:46pm. You weren't supposed to be home at a certain time, in fact your older sister didn't give you a curfew and assumed you'd be out all night.

"Hmmm. I wonder what time I should be home." You muttered. "Your sister didn't give you a curfew?" Tsukii asked. "Nope. That's probably a good thing." You sighed. "I think she expected me to be out all night then crash at your place or something." You continued. You looked up, noticing that Tsukishima just raised his eyebrow. "What?" You asked. "Nothing. You could spend the night over if you want." He said and tugged your hand in the direction do the train station.

While walking down the road to his place, you felt your stomach grumble. "Damnit. I should have eaten that piece of bread on the train." You muttered. "What the hell? That's disgusting. That piece of bread was on the ground." Tsukishima scoffed. "You would do it too if you were hungry." You grumbled. "No. I'd rather starve. At least I'll die clean." He muttered. "Did you even eat before leaving your house?" He asked. "No..." You said disappointingly. "You didn't eat either though!" You complained. "That's because my house is close. Your's is far." He reminded you. You mumbled something he couldn't understand and you both continued to walk.

Tsukishima Residence

You both sat beside one another in his living room, conversing about the movie for a bit. After your conversation, Tsukishima took it upon himself to remind you of something in the past.

"Hey. Remember when we made out on your couch?" He asked randomly. You scratched the back of your head. This was awkward. You had tried to forget about that since it was embarrassing. And you feared that it would come into a conversation. This was the moment you feared.

"Uh, yeah I remember." You said steadily. "Good. Do you remember what I said afterwards?" He asked and looked at you. "You asked me out." You confidently said. "No. What I said after that. Before I left." He tried to make you remember.

(You could literally just read the second chapter for Tsukii to find out if you don't remember)

"I don't remember sorry." You slouched. Your boyfriend sighed. "You really don't remember?" He questioned. "Nope. Sorry." You sighed. "I told you that we'd finish what we started in your couch. Only we're not at you place right now." He said less casually with pinkish cheeks. This was one of the few times that he showed any emotion at all. You quickly realized where he was headed with this conversation.

"Oh. Now I remember." You fake smiled. He looked at you, his hand covering part of his face to hide his cheeks which you could tell were getting redder and redder each second. You could feel your's heating up as well since you now understood where this little conversation was going to lead to.
He started to speak, "What I was trying to suggest was-"IT'S OKAY I GET IT!" You interrupted loudly. "So. You're okay with it?" He asked kind of surprised. You bit your lip, not wanting another word to come out of your mouth. You knew that the next syllables you bumbled out would make this worse.

That wasn't a problem as Tsukishima leaned in closer and began to kiss you. You quickly returned the kiss but the moment you did, things escalated very quickly.

Your body was pressed onto the couch and Tsukii was now on top of you, kissing the tender parts of your neck. It seems that he already knew his way around you by now. You winced one eye closed and didn't really know what to do with you hands. Soon, his lips found your's again and this kiss was more brutal yet loving at the same time.

You didn't hesitate to allow his tongue to meet your's. Things were getting heavy and there was little time to take breaths. You were separated and felt some tugging on your shirt.

You looked to see that Tsukishima was unbuttoning your shirt. You were okay and took a deep breath. Your mind was running wild.

"What's going on?! I'M READY! I'M SO READY! Wait! What am I ready for?! I'M READY FOR PENETRATION!!!" (Sorry)

You took another deep breath and braced yourself even though it was only the top buttons of your shirt. Though, while this happened, you heard a noise. A strange noise that sounded like a CLICK.

Tsukishima was obviously too caught up in "business" to hear the sound. That's why this caught both of you off guard.

Some dude entered the room with some plastic bags. "I'm home. I hope you didn't eat cause I bought dinn.... er...."

The guy's eyes widened as he set eyes on the awkward scene before him. You looked up to Kei-Chan only to notice that his eyes were widened as well and his cheeks got even redder. "Wtf is going on?" You thought to yourself.

There was a very, very, VERY long pause. The guy's eyes moved to you, then to Tsukii, then you, Tsukii, you, Tsukii and over and over again. You saw that he noticed your boyfriend's hands on the mid part of your shirt with a bunch of buttons undone. He knew what was going down here.

Weird... they both had similar features. Both blond which isn't a common hair colour. It was as if they were related. That's when it hit you, "Wait.... Kei has an older brother right?" You thought to yourself, remembering Yamaguchi bringing up the topic about another Tsukishima by the name of Akiteru. "HIS BROTHER CAUGHT US ALMOST ABOUT TO SMASH!" The horrific realization struck you.

"Uhm. Kei, would your FrIeNd be interested in joining us for dinner?" He stumbled over his words. "Wut??"

"Ha! S-sure I would thanks!" You said embarrassed and desperately wanting the issue to be forgotten about. Tsukii got off from on top of you and cropped his glasses back to being straight. "Great! I brought enough food!" His brother said cheerfully, clearly also wanting to erase what he just saw from his mind. "I'll set the table." You said, finishing buttoning up your shirt again and standing up, walking towards the kitchen.

Later

You said goodbye to Akiteru who you got along great with and went outside with your boyfriend. "That was so awkward I'm so sorry." Kei-Chan sighed, face palming. "It's all good. You're brother's nice." You said happily. "He's probably going to bring this up some other time. Gross...." Tsukii mumbled. "Well hopefully you're prepared." You spoke happily.

You both shared a tender kiss goodbye before parting ways.

Extra part on Salty Boy's side:

Tsukishima walked back into his house after saying his goodbyes to his beloved girlfriend.

He was about to enter his room when he was stopped by his older brother. "Your girlfriend's nice." Akiteru randomly spoke. Tsukii just nodded in response.

"I get that you two like each other a lot and are hormonal teens so it's not that big of a deal. But next time you're in the mood to mess around, please don't do it on the couch." The older and more experienced Tsukishima advised his younger, inexperienced brother. Kei-Chan gave a sarcastic thumbs up, thinking to himself "It's my house betch!" and was about to enter his room when he was once again stopped.

"And the bottom drawer of my desk is where I leave the protection! Don't forget about that!" Akiteru reminded him. "Don't worry about that. I bought my own." Tsukii casually brushed off his brother and went into his room, shutting the door.

Akiteru sat in silence. "They grow up too fast." He sincerely cried into his fist.

Tsukishima almost put on his headphones but got instantly grossed out when he heard his brother sobbing in the other room. Oh well.