(Lemon) Attractive ~ Tsukishima Kei 6

I know I made you guys wait for this one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Oh shit." You said as Tsukishima stepped closer to you, starting to remove the top half of his uniform. "What?" He asked. "You really want to?" You asked. "Want to what?" He asked, getting the overcoat of his uniform off and folding it neatly in his hands. "You know what! Mr.Kisses my neck on the train and starts stripping once we enter his room." You said, trying to sound serious. He smirked at this and set down the folded overcoat. "Hmmm." He hummed while he unbuttoned his shirt. You managed to catch a glimpse of his pecs. You looked away instantly. "Kei!" You squealed and covered your face. "Okay. So you don't want to?" He asked. "Well yeah. But... I don't know. Why do you want to?" You asked. "Did you seriously just ask me that?" He asked sounding annoyed. He sighed and put his hands on your shoulders and leaned his head against your's, craning his neck to reach you. "Because you're my girlfriend. And I've wanted to touch you for the longest time. Even before we were dating." He explained in a softer tone. "We don't have to if you're not ready yet. I get it." He finished talking. "No! I want to." You said as you hugged him, your face making contact with his lower chest.

"Oh thank god." He said as he pinned you on the wall and hastily started removing your top. He managed to strip you to your bra in record time. Tsukii leaned on you again and started nibbling your neck. You moaned a bit as he lifted one of your legs and wrapped it around him. You instantly felt his hard member, pressing into your thigh. "Kei." You gasped. "What? If I shoved my hand up your skirt, I'd find you super wet." He muttered. You looked away. "Shut up." You muttered. He whispered into your ear. "Make me, F/N." This made your body tense up.

He looked you up and down before lifting you up and laying you on his bed. He finally took off his shirt and like the rest of the clothes he took off, folded it neatly before laying it on the floor. There was a bedside table that he opened the drawer of and found a condom in. You took the moment to admire his unclothed, upper body while Tsukishima tinkered with your skirt.

He was more skinny than muscular but every single aspect of his body was toned. He didn't eat much which contributed to his lack of fat but somehow, it merged beautifully with the underdeveloped muscles he had from volleyball.

He noticed you staring but chose not to say anything about it, instead he smirked at it and continued to remove your skirt, getting it off and after folding it, allowing it to drop. "Why do you keep folding things?" You asked. "I'm not allowed to keep my room clean?" He asked. "It's not really clean when you're dropping folded clothes all over your room." You pointed out. "Good point. But we'll be making a mess of my room today anyway so may as well." He said. This made you laugh a bit. "You really think we're going to destroy your room that bad?" You asked. He nodded. "Along with your ovaries." He said as he licked his lips. You had no comment.

"Well damn. I thought you looked good with the skirt on. But you look much better with it off." Tsukishima said while his hand stroked your inner thigh. You thought he looked good with those pants on too. But you thought they would look much better on the ground. Sorry, neatly folded on the ground.

You pushed him off of you since you couldn't really get him off any other way. He almost fell off the bed but just ended up kneeling on the bed. "What the hell?" He asked. "Shush." You said and got on your knees as well. He was about to say something, a complaint perhaps but paused when he noticed that you were undoing his belt for him. "You couldn't do that in a less rude way?" He asked when you got the belt off and rolled it up before tossing it somewhere. "I wanted to do it like that." You said as you leaned against him. You looked him in the eyes as your hands pulled down his pants. He snorted in amusement and looked at you. You looked down for the big reveal only to be disappointed.