Again ~ Sawumara Daichi 1

Daichi, an interesting person. Friendly and kind but undoubtedly a force to be reckoned with. This was what made him so interesting and fun.

You were his girlfriend since junior high and enjoyed watching him practice volleyball, the sport he was so passionate about. Being close with Daichi since junior high was a bonus as the others on the team respected you highly. Unfortunately, volleyball became really important to him and you were having some family issues. The relationship ended in your second year of high school and you instead stayed friends. That's why it was a problem that you still had feelings for him.

You stood outside of the gym, watching him. Asahi and Suga always let you and the other girls come into the gym and watch the practice. Your friends liked to watch but not as much as you did. You were more passionate about watching the boys than the rest of the girls.

"Mmmm. I bet those thighs taste like chocolate." Said your perverted friend, Chieko towards Daichi. Her identical twin, Emiri was beside her and nodded in approval. "I just want to take a strawberry and dip it into his skin." Emiri said. "Ew. Don't say that out loud." You said, nudging them. "It's true. And don't you want a piece of that again?" Chieko said. "She so does." Emiri laughed. "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear any of  that monstrosity." Tsukishima said as he walked by the three of you. "What those legs do?!" Emiri shouted after him, teasingly. Tsukishima sighed in disgust as he blushed. Yamaguchi ran close behind him. "And what those freckles do?!" Chieko shouted. Yamaguchi giggled, embarrassed and flustered. "Stop harassing the boys." You urged the twins. "Why? Are we embarrassing you?" Emiri asked. "Maybe we should let F/N do all the dirty talking." Chieko giggled as she nudged you a nodded towards Daichi who didn't seem to notice anything at all.

Of course, the twins knew about your crush on your ex and had the tenancy to tease you endlessly. That was probably the largest reason why they came to practices aside from wanting to indulge in their perverted ways. (Relatable)

Daichi was about to serve and looked to your direction. The twins noticed and Chieko made a loop out of her fingers as Emiri stuck her finger in it, grinning. "Stop that." You urged and slapped their hands away. "He's looking at you." Chieko whispered to you. "We were only exhibiting what he was thinking." Emiri defended herself and her sister. "You're both disgusting." You grumbled.

"Daichi, what was that?" Suga's voice could be heard. You didn't notice because you were too busy hushing the twins but Daichi had ended up giving a super weak serve. "I don't know what that was. I'll try again." He said and of course, his second attempt was much better. "I wonder what that was about. Serving is his strong suit." You muttered to yourself. "Maybe it's cause you weren't paying attention to him." The twins said in synch. "Don't be ridiculous." You said, rolling your eyes. Daichi's serves could never be at all linked to your attention being on him, as much as you'd like to thing it could.

Next Day

You felt way too sick to get yourself out of bed. You just decided to text the twins to pick up your homework for you as you relaxed and tried to recover from whatever it was you had.

Suddenly, one of your naps was cut short from messages from the twins.

Chieko
"You know, practice Sucked for Sawumara-Kun today."
Emiri
"We watched to see if our theory could be proven."
F/N
"Shut up. And it's late. Did you guys really go to practice instead of bringing me my homework? You couldn't do just ONE thing could you?"
Emiri
"Relax. You'll get your homework soon enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
Chieko
"ʕʘ‿ʘʔ"
F/N
"Wtf stop that. It's creepy."

And there was a knock at your door right after you sent the last message. "Fuckin' twins." You grunted as you walked to the door and opened it. "Took you fuckers long enough." You shouted as you opened the door. "Uuuuh. Sorry." Said the confused Daichi who was at your door.

"Sorry I was expecting the twins to drop by." You apologized. "It's fine. They asked me to bring you your homework." He held out a folder for you. "Thanks." You said and grabbed a hold of it. "How do you feel?" He asked. "Ehh. I felt pretty awful this morning but I'm feeling a lot better." You said, reassuringly. "That's good. I was worried about you." He said sounding adorable.

"Are you alright? The twins said that practice was rough for you today." You said. "I don't know. I guess I was pretty out of it today. Plus, I didn't have my favorite audience member watching." He said with some pink dusting his cheeks. "Well you seem alright now." You said, trying to avoid the topic. "Cause I'm with you right now." He said, bringing to topic right back up. You didn't know what the hell to say next so you just decided to be straight forward

"Daichi , let's fuckin' date again." You said loudly. This caught him off guard. His face turned bright red. "Let's fuck and date? I mean if it's not a problem, I'd like to date you before we do anything like that." He said. "That's not what I meant I mean, I don't know." You said, stumbling over your words. "Then let's try and date again." He said and walked closer to you. "Wait what? You actually want to?" You asked. "I mean, the reason I sucked at practice today was because I thought you were off with some other guy and I distracted myself with that." He explained. "I'd feel more reassured if I knew I was dating you." He finished. You had no words. You just stared at him for the longest time. "Is this really happening?" You thought to yourself. "Yeah. Let's go out." You said, smiling. "Thank god." He muttered and hugged you. "So now what?" You asked. "I don't know." He said. "I'm just happy that I'm allowed to hold you again."