Sex Deprivation ~ Akaashi Keiji 2

Just look at that picture. Like, damn.

You walked into Akaashi's place. He closed the door behind him. "I'm gonna do homework." You said and started digging into your bag. "Okay." Akaashi said with his small voice.

You sat on his floor in the living room and started reading a book that you were assigned to read. Akaashi sat beside you and watched you for a while. You looked at him. "What is it?" You asked. He sighed. "Nothing." He said. "Are you sure?" You asked. He didn't respond and instead got up. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "A little bit." You responded. Akaashi nodded. "I think I have chips or something somewhere." He muttered as he headed to the kitchen and started opening and closing cupboards, looking for food. You raised a brow. He'd been acting a bit odd since he found out you threatened Yui in class today. You joined him to figure out what the issue was.

"Keiji." You said as you walked to the kitchen. "Yes?" He asked. "What's the matter?" You asked. He didn't respond. You thought that he looked sad. You went up to him and hugged him. "At you upset?" You asked. He sighed. "A little bit." He said in response as he returned your hug, placing his long arms around you and pulling you closer to him. "Why are you upset?" You asked and made eye contact with him. "Well first off, today is the one time I heard that Yui was annoying you in class about me. And it bothers me that you have to put up with that." He said. You smiled at him. "It's fine. It's annoying but it's not that big of a deal." You said. Akaashi still looked sad. "Well what did she say?" He asked. "Well I already told you that she said you texted her, trying to hook up or something." You said. Akaashi looked annoyed at the thought. You didn't want to say the last part but you knew Akaashi would probably press further so you just said it with your face to his chest. "And she also said that you don't want to touch me." You finished saying. Akaashi sighed.

"I'm sorry, F/N. I don't want you having to deal with these things." He said. "Then why don't you want to do stuff with me?" You asked. "Of course I want to do stuff with you." He said. "I mean sex." You said. Neither you or Akaashi said anything for a little bit. For the hundredth time, Akaashi sighed. He stopped hugging you and instead turned you around against the side of the counter. You were stuck between him and the kitchen counter now and he was looking you in the eyes. He looked serious but also very soft. This was the first time Akaashi had done anything that could have been seen as sexual in any way. You could feel your cheeks heating up as he opened his mouth to speak. "F/N, there's a reason I haven't done any of those things with you." He started. He leaned in closer, pressing his body against yours now. "It's because I'm afraid I'll ruin things if I try anything... like that. Trust me, I want to. Badly." He said. You didn't know what to say or do. You were hoping he'd do something. "F/N." He said. "Yes?" You asked. "I love you." He said. Your heart skipped a beat. "What?" You asked. "I said I love you, F/N." He said again. You smiled tenderly at him. "I love you too, Keiji." You said. He smiled with pink cheeks at you. He soon leaned his face close to yours and kissed you passionately on the lips. You of course, returned the kiss. You two had kissed before but not like this. This was sensual and you could feel the lust radiating off of Akaashi. You didn't think he'd take it further but he did.

You were lifted up onto the counter top. Your lips were still going at it but Akaashi's hands were unbuttoning your shirt. He had the shirt open in a matter of seconds, exposing your bare upper body and your breasts only covered by a bra. He still kissed you passionately as he undid his necktie and let it fall to the floor. You started doing what he did to you, unbuttoning his shirt as the kiss intensified and he began to lightly bite your lower lip. When you unbuttoned the shirt he just rolled it off of him with a few quick turns of his shoulders. Your hands roamed his toned back as he disconnected his lips from yours and started kissing your neck, looking for a place to nibble on. He found a spot on the side of your neck, connecting closely to your collar bone where he decided to bite down on. You moaned a bit as he bit and sucked on that same spot, surely attempting to leave a distinct mark.

Akaashi removed his lips from your neck as he pushed you down, lying down flat on the counter. You watched as he pulled your left leg around his torso and slowly started to grind on you. You were shocked to say the least. "A-Akaashi." You gasped as you felt the obvious erection he wasn't putting effort into hiding. Akaashi being lewd was way hotter than you expected. He leaned in again and you two went back to kissing. Your tongues stroked one another and as Akaashi continued grinding on you, you felt his hand make its was up your leg to tug at your panties. Your nails lightly scraped along the soft but muscular surface of his back and shoulders. You pulled him closer to you by the leg that was already around him. You heard him moan quietly as you did this. You also started to hear his phone ring. "Akaashi." You began. "Just ignore it." He said under his breath as he continued the extremely alluring grinding. The phone continued to ring. You didn't care that his ringtone was All Star by Smash Mouth. Eventually it stopped ringing and a message started to play. "Hey! It's me, Bokuto! So uh. Akaashi, I know you're with L/N and all but uh.... if you guys can help me out that would be great." Bokuto's voice began to play. Akaashi let out an annoyed growl as he ignored Bokuto asking for help. "So uh. I might get... Arrested." Bokuto's message said. You both stopped moving. "I'm still on the same road we used to leave the school and I did something." He said. You and Akaashi both listened closely to the message. Then you heard Bokuto say the best thing you had ever heard.

"I punched Yui in the throat and I think she's dead."