Her memory

(Laurence's POV)

I hear Aphmau close the door, but I don't hear her walk away. She must still be at the door. I feel flustered. I snort at my so foward ego. I was always the one who tried to make Aphmau blush but, just the warmth of her fingers made my heart stop. Finally, I hear her walk away.  I realize I wasn't breathing the whole time and catch my breath. I bring my hand up to my eyes. I lost my sight. I should be grateful that I'm alive and I'm not a monster but, I can't see the world anymore. I can't see Aphmau smile when she teases me or to she Garroth gawk at Aphmau. To see everyone smile and to laugh. I let out a sigh. I sketch these memories into my mind. I smile to myself when I remember Aphmau in her lilac purple dress and her flower crown.

(all art belongs to me, if you want to use it please contact me)I remember her babying Thorgi

I remember her babying Thorgi. I start to laugh.then everything else hits me. I'm a shadow knight. I could potentially hurt Aphmau some day. I feel something slide down my face. I wipe a tear. I'm crying.... I hear someone walk in. I wipe at my face in case it was Aphmau.
"Laurence?" I hear Cadenza.
I let my arms drop to my sides.
"Laurence what's wrong!?"She drops at my side.
"I want to see you...." I hug her tight.
She stays silent. I can feel her shaking. She's silently crying to her self.
"I'm sorry." I say, as she snuggled her head into my shoulder.
She rubs her eyes dry. I brought you some food. I inhaled the delicious scent.
"What is it?" I asked eager to eat, my stomach grumbling in agreement.
"Soup. Now open your mouth" she giggles.
I open my mouth and She feeds the soup to me.
"It's like your a little kid again." she laughs and I join her.

(Aphmau's POV)

I finally arrive at the plaza. Garroth stands near the entrance. He has his helmet off.
"To what do I owe the special service."  
I signal to his face and laugh.
"Huh? Oh!haha! Just a breather. But back to business."
Garroth yaps in my ear about the safety of the village and that everything is well. He continues on and on. At some point I daze off but, pay attention again
"It's getting late Lord Aphmau."
I yawn in agreement and he escorts me home. I go downstairs to check on Laurence.