Name?

I wake up and Zoey helps me get dressed. The baby is really taking a toll on me. I go and eat what I can, but just nibble, really. I go and check on the boys, sleeping like babies. Well, they are babies. 5 already. I get up and decide to write to Zane. Its wierd I haven't seen Laurence yet, but I don't have the strength to look for him. If something happened then I would be alerted. I tap the desk with my finger, making a rhythm.
Dear high priest Zane,
Its me, Lord Aphmau. I decided to tell you everything because, no one else will listen. In pregnant with the baby of one of the guards. I think I've been pregnant for at least 3 months. I don't know, something like that. I wish you could be here so I can talk about everything. I can't tell my villagers because they don't know that my guard and I have been having affairs......well. I wish you could come visit.
Your friend,
Lord Aphmau.
I bite my lip second guessing myself on the words in this letter. I close my eyes And nod at raven. Then I see his golden wings move up and down up and down up and down. I sit in my bed and think over everything. Laurence. Levin. Malachi. Garroth. everyone. Baby, you better be a diamond one with the pain you're putting me through. I groan as I feel it move. I jump up and run over to the window and throw up.
"My.....Irene."
"Are you okay!?" I hear.
I turn over and fall for Laurence to catch me.
"Aph, you have a fever. You should lie down." He carries me over to the bed.
I scream in pain as the baby deicides to start kicking.
"Aph!"
"I-it o-okay Laurence .....ah....Its just the baby.......kick...kicking." he lays me down and kisses my fore head. He runs out and calls for Zoey. These are going to be the worse 5 months of my life.
Time skip:
4 and a half month later
I've been through hell and back. The baby is almost ready to come out and I feel like I'm dying. Laurence has gotten close to the boys, they play with the time he can. He already though of a name, if it's a girl lilith and if it's a boy, Sean. In honor of, Sean Connery. Who recently passed away. I tell him I love the name lilith and he says "I thought you would."
Zane and I have been talking a lot, nobody knows yet. He said he will come a week before the baby is born. So far, i feel like he's my best friend even though....many things can go wrong. Thorgi is still by my side, but he's been more clingy lately. He probably knows a have a human in my belly. Everything has been great. Garroth has learned to except my choice in a lover. He told me he still loved me and that he was that for me if Laurence ever tried to pull anything on me. Zoey and Laurence have gotten into good ends since, she no diced Laurence's dedication in being a good father. The baby is coming soon and it's going to live in a haven full of people who will love it. I plan on telling everyone the day Zane arrives. Let's just hope this all goes well.

Hey my little potatoes! Miso here!
So it's the end of this chapter and I just wanted to remind you guys that...

Hey my little potatoes! Miso here!So it's the end of this chapter and I just wanted to remind you guys that

You all are! That's me by the way......not Aphmau. Zane love me too you know! I hope you noticed Zane is my baby, not in lover way. Zane already has one, right Travis?