1.5 k!?!?!?

I'm pretty much asking, if I got 1.5 k what should I do? An exclusive chapter?,q and A Aphmau character? Fan art? Please let me know. Now if you do not wish to read about my life and what not please continue your day.
I'm not there yet. But I'm so close, I can freak out! How did a normal small town girl with a common life get so lucky? You,might think. Haha, having reads on a book is not that great geez. To me it is!!! I've always enjoyed writing , But was embarrassed and thought very low of myself. I thought that I was a shadow in a another story and my life didn't belong to me. Like a movie and I happened to be an extra. I started writing books where my,main characters resembles me and made me feel special. I want to thank you all for reading the deal I slapped together. I had a journal. Instead of playing on my laptop or reading during free time. I made comics. I used to write the story and make little doodles of the characters. And my heart is filled with joy to say that someone reads my life. As wired as it sounds I write my life in my books. Even in these where the characters aren't mine, each chapter holds a deeper meaning. To me. If I'm sad or stressed I write about sorrow. Of I'm happy then I'll write humor or something earning to the soul. I just wanted to thank you all for reading my book. Even when I got 20 reads I felt like a celebrity. Haha. Well, when I reach , or should I say if I reach 1.5 k what should I do to celebrate? Fan art show case? Q and A with the characters? A drawing of some sort? I don't know. I know only a few of you will write back or even read this but if you could vote it would mean the world to me. So please. Make this simple girl see a few more colors in life.
Thank you.
~Miso💙