Mercy

Fading in and out of reality, I snap out of it to see the door swing open and Klaus and Elijah walk in.

"Don't worry love, your prince is here to save you." Klaus says, plodding down the stairs.

"I don't know where the key is." I mutter.

"Don't need keys." Klaus says, walking over to me and ripping the cuffs off and tossing them aside.

"What did you do to the wolves?" I ask.

"They are no more." Elijah says, fixing his cufflink.

"Did you notice a middle aged woman, olive skin and a birth mark on her left cheek?" I ask hazily.

"Sorry love I was too busy massacring them to pay attention to detail." Klaus says, scooping me out of the chair and walking out of the basement that I was being held in.

Walking through the house and down the driveway I see torn up bodies.

"Hurry, Mikael will be back soon." I say.

"Coincidentally, I bought the weapon." Klaus smirks.

"There are more things to life than revenge." Elijah says as we get into the car.

* * * * *

A while later we pull up outside the familiar mansion and I open my door and stumble out of the car.

"Come on love." Klaus says, putting an arm around me.

"This isn't helping my weak argument is it?" I scoff.

"Nope." Klaus chuckles.

Elijah opens the door for us and standing a few feet from me is Kol. "I- I thought you were dead." I stutter, shocked.

"Well Nik's blood healed that werewolf bite and the moronic creatures used a real stake on me." Kol says. "Which only momentarily killed me."

I smile before hobbling over to him and throwing my arms over his shoulders, hugging me. He places his arms around my waist and pulls me a few inches into the air, burying his head into my neck.

"Still fragile." I groan with a laugh.

"Sorry." Kol chuckles, placing me down on my feet and stepping back.

"What did they do to you?" Rebekah sighs, hugging me a lot softer than Kol did.

"You don't wanna know." I chuckle.

"Glad you're back." Finn says, wrapping his arms around me.

"How do you feel?" Elijah asks.

"Tired, hungry, thirsty but mostly tired." I answer before my right leg caves me.

Kol wraps an arm around my waist, holding me up. "I'm fine." I tell him, looking up at his concerned face. "I just need rest."

Klaus walks over and I lean on him as he takes me upstairs.

"I'll tell you everything tomorrow, okay?" I sigh, warming myself under the covers.

"Just focus on getting yourself better love." Klaus says. "No one is going to hurt you here."

"I think Mikael has lost the stake." I say, sitting up.

"We can talk about that tomorrow." Klaus smiles, pushing my shoulder down so I lay on the bed.

"The only thing that kept me going was the thought of you coming through that door." I smile as he soothingly rubs my hand.

"No matter where you are, who you are with, what the cost, I will always find you." Klaus says, kissing my hand.

"If you ever come across a Gina Summers..." I say, rolling on to my side and pulling his hand closer to me. "Show her mercy."