chapter 41

So hey guys, I know I don't talk abt the songs in previous chapters but I need to talk abt this one. The song is sorry by Chris Brown ft Rick Ross. I didn't  choose it coz CB is my favorite artist but coz its the only sorry song I know has allot of meaning. Enjoy.

"What in God's name are you doing here?" Ryan couldn't control his temper when he saw her.

She smirked,"I came to be with her," she eyed Rose," a time like this she needs friends around."

"Don't make me laugh," Ryan had to be the one to talk. Rose hadn't moved even a muscle of her lips to speak. She just stayed. "We all know you two were never friends so get the hell out."

"I can be of help," she moved closer to them, "and trust me the best help that not even her fiancee can be."

"Young lady," Dr Cecil intruded,"we are in the middle of a very important talk and it's about life or death. So if you still have a heart in you, please give us some space."

She looked at them. Ryan never moved his hand from Rose's waist.

"All I want to do is help."

"We appreciate that but you can help by stepping out."

"What if I say that I know...... "

"Will you give it a rest," Ryan was more pissed off than before," do you mind?"

"I do," she was more stubborn than they thought she was.

"My son is fighting for his life and all you think about is you? You're such a selfish butch," Rose had to put an end to her. They had to talk about saving her son's life and the more the time passed the more he was driven to the grave. She won't of course let that happen. She made a mistake once and she wasn't about to do another. Her son would be cured and if it made dragging the slut out of there so that they may find a solution then she would gladly do that.

"I can help Rose," she still had no intention of living. Ryan moved to her and pulled her arm sneezing it forcefully, "you're hurt me," she screamed in pain.

"If you don't want me to do more than that then leave."

"I won't because I know......"

Ryan dragged her towards the door cutting her mid sentence.

"I know the real father of your son," she shouted.

Ryan froze from where he was with her. Rose took a graze at Dr Cecil to see if she was the one who was day dreaming or something. He was in shock as everyone else was apart from her. She heard Ryan let go of her hand slowly.

Rose was still staring at them. This had to be a dream. She had to be in the worse nightmare at the time. Anyway who wouldn't think of that? First your son was OK in one minute then the next things get bad. And as if that isn't enough he needs a marrow transplant and the only person to save him is the real dad.

A bastard that she hadn't seen his face even after her efforts in dreams, then the person that hates you, turn out to know the rapist? Or should he be called her son's only last hope?

"What did you just say?" she had to make sure she heard her right.

She moved towards Rose,"I said I know about the real dad of your dear son."

Ryan found his voice after the truth had come out,"don't believe a word she says Rose maybe she wants money in exchange for the information,"he moved towards them,"a whore like her only look for opportunities to take money from people. "
"Cut me some slut Ryan, "she said sarcastically, "I don't need anything from anyone. "
"Then why tell me this? " Rose asked.
"Coz I want to do my revenge. "
"You see, "Ryan was now besides Rose, "don't trust a word she says to you my love. "