Note

Hey guys. I just want to thank you so much for reading my book and voting for it. And those amazing comments of yours. How could I forget them. They were the reason that I saw the end of this book.

Hope you all know how it feels writing a book and knowing that someone somewhere is waiting for it. It's amazing and I hope the feeling is mutual.

So I have been idle for those few days I mean apart from studying and reading novels *grin. So there was this idea that popped into my head and I thought of giving it a shot. Anyway what's the harm in trying? So I'm going back to writing this story of mine and hope u will all love it.

The book will be called: Can't Be

It's about a wealth and successful man who breaks up with his girlfriend coz she is poor. After some years he meets another gal that he also falls in love with. He thinks that he is over his ex until he meets her again.

Things being as clear as day time he learns that he has the same feels towards the two women. But there is a secret that the ladies r hiding from him and also he is hiding one from them.

So what do you think they're hiding? Do think the secrets could harm them more than they r harming themselves? What next after their secrets.

Join me in this twisted faint of the three and lean more about them. Hope you will find it interesting.

One again thanks for the great support in my book.

Love 😍 guys so much. 😘 😘 😘