Epilogue

Four years later....

Rose came downstairs carrying her handbag and placed it on the table. She smiled at herself when she found what she expected to be waiting for her wasn't there. She smiled at herself.

"Mmh," she began, "where did she go now?" she asked as she moved around her couch. Then she saw a white dress and she continued to smile.

"Why can't I seem to find her?" she pretended not to see her and continued to look for her, "I think she is here, "she was behind one of the couch, "my bad she isn't," she then moved to the couch that her daughter was, "if she isn't here then I give up," she saw her move and her smile never went away, "here you're, "she said once she caught her daughter.

"Mama," she laughed when Rose caught her and began to tickle her.

"Now you get it for doing this to your mama."

She couldn't hold her laughter,"ple... ase stop it mama. I promise I won't do that again."

"And why should I believe you?" Rose asked placing her down, "you've done this since you learned how to walk and you always say that."

"I give you my word mama but you've to admit that you enjoy it when I do that."

Rose saw her daughter smile when she asked her that question,"just a little."

"You're lying and you will go to hell, "she said,"so?"

If Daniel looked like Ryan before he never got to what thing girl was. Everything that Ryan was then she was no difference from him.

"Fine I give up, "she was lifting her hands in surrender, "let's go."

She held her hand, "are we going to the park for my birthday?"

"I said no birthday for you, angel."

She closed the door behind her and both headed to her car. Her daughter didn't say anything after that.

Rose pulled her car in the parking lot once they got to the mansion. Her daughter got out as quick as she could and ran towards the door. She rug the doorbell and one of the worker opened it with a wide smile. Before she could even greet her the young girl run inside.

"Grandpa," she called when she saw the old man sited at the fire place.

He took her into his waiting arms, "you little thing, I missed you so much."

"Missed you more grandpa, "she said pulling away.

"So tell me," he sat her on his laps,"how was school?"

"It was ok, "she smiled the smile that reminded the old man of Ryan, "we were given a project to draw our family members and I did it."

"And her grandpa the first one to be drawn and he was drawn with allot of love."

They turned to see Rose walk over to them.

"Hey dad," she perked him, "how are you?"

"I'm okay dear," he said smiling at her, "how was your week?"

"As always with this spoilt brat of yours, it will never change."

"Grandpa," she called for his attention once he began to laugh,"where is my birthday gift?"

"Today it's your birthday?"

"You're like mum, "she said getting up from his laps, "that's why I wasn't talking to her."

"Don't frown my dear, "he caught her shabby cheeks.

"Why don't we make banana pancakes for you?"

"Grandma," she went and hugged her, "you're the best."

"And you only say that to me when your grandpa disappoints you."