Underwear

Tumblr prompt (kinda): "Pick your underwear off the floor."
"Why? You're the one that threw them there...last night...remember?"

Note: Short one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: Moocat

Brock was always the one to do the laundry. He was considered the "woman in the relationship", even though there wasn't even a woman in his relationship. He honestly didn't mind, though. He'd just roll his eyes at whoever had said it and go on to something else.

He was currently doing the laundry right now, and he was getting the clothes from him and his husband's room.

As he picked up the basket from their bathroom, he saw Tyler's underwear on the ground. He frowned,  he wasn't going to pick them up if they weren't his. Tyler was currently in the room with him, playing with some of their other friends.

"Tyler," Brock called. Tyler couldn't hear him, though, because he had his headphones up to loud. "Tyler!" He yelled. Tyler finally heard and told the others to stop for a moment. He turned around in his chair as he pulled the headphones off.

"What is it, babe?"

"Pick your underwear off the floor."

Tyler lifted an eyebrow, "Why? You're the one that threw them there...last night...remember?" Brock blushed as he remembered last nights events.

"Shut up," he mumbled, picking them up himself. Tyler smirked and put the headphones on the desk before getting up and walking toward him. He smacked Brock's ass and turned him around. Brock yelped and blushed even more.

"You know, we can always have round two," Tyler murmured, nibbling Brock's neck.

Brock gulped and pushed him away, "Tyler, not now. I got laundry to do, and you've got a video to make." Tyler frowned when he realized that Brock was right; his friends probably didn't want to hear them fucking anyways. He groaned and pulled back.

Brock smirked himself, "But afterwards, maybe we'll have some fun," he whispered, winking. He gave the now stunned Tyler a kiss on the cheek before he left. Tyler blinked before grinning and laughing. He went back to his computer and put the headphones back on.

"Alright boys, let's get this show on the road!" he yelled.

"What's the hurry? You sound like you're about to get laid," Brian joked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Well, about that..."

Everyone groaned in unison. "Brian, why did you have to bring that up?" Craig asked. "Now Tyler isn't going to shut up about his sex life with Brock."

"I didn't think that's what it actually was!" Brian protested.

"Uh-huh, sure, Brian, sure."

"Evan, shut up."

Everyone laughed, and they continued to play the game.