I'm Tired and Just Wanna Spend Time With You

Pairing: Krii7y

John barely acknowledged the front door opening as he continued to watch his completely engrossing TV show. He was sprawled out on the couch, watching some nature documentary that was surprisingly interesting. He heard a groan, and he recognized the voice instantly.

"Hey, babe. How was work?"

He heard another groan and heard his boyfriend put his stuff on the kitchen counter, being too tired to actually put it up. He walked into the living room where John was and fell on top of him, burying his face into John's chest. John chuckled and kissed his head. "Bad day, Smit?"

Smitty just groaned again.

"At least you're off tomorrow, right?"

This time John heard a muffled "Yeah..."

Smitty lifted his head and looked up at John, who was still trained onto the TV. He looked over at the TV and frowned. "Why are you watching some dumb nature documentary?"

"It's not dumb, it's interesting," John replied blandly.

Smitty lifted an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah, you sound so into it."

John finally glanced at Smitty and rolled his eyes. "Shut up, I'm tired, okay? I don't think I can put a lot of emotion into my voice at this hour."

"What time even is it?"

"It's like," John looked at his phone, "eleven-thirty."

"Oh, damb, I thought it was earlier than that, the fuck?"

John chuckled and rolled his eyes again. "Yeah, well, it's a half hour till midnight. Sorry."

"Can't you make time go back or something? That way I can stay awake longer with you."

John paused to think about the sentence before he smiled and looked at Smitty. "Don't worry babe, I'll be here all night, you know that.

Smitty smiled back and sighed. "Yeah, I know... I just don't get to do a lot of stuff with you because of work, you know?"

John hummed and kissed Smitty on the head, "I know, baby, I know. But you'll have all day tomorrow with me, ok? Now come on, let's get some rest." John turned off the TV and sat up, Smitty sitting up as well. Smitty yawned, and looked at John with puppy eyes.

"Carry me?" John rolled his eyes and stood up before leaning over and picking Smitty up bridal style. Smitty giggled and wrapped his arms around John's neck, giving him a kiss on the cheek. John rolled his eyes again and carried him to the bedroom, lightly placing him on the bed when he got there. Smitty let go and crawled underneath the covers.

"You're not even gonna get changed? Disgusting, put your pajamas on, you heathen," John joked as he started to take his shirt off.

Before he could, though, Smitty pulled him down onto the bed. "We can get changed later, sleep now. I'm tired." John sighed, but then agreed, and slipped underneath the covers as well. Smitty scooted closer to him, and John wrapped his arms around him, pulling him closer. "Night, love you," Smitty yawned out as he closed his eyes. John kissed his head and murmured a "goodnight" before he closed his eyes and fell asleep himself.