Levitating

Tumblr prompt (kinda): "Why the fuck is my cat levitating?"
"He said he wanted to feel what flying was."

Note: Short one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: Delitoonz

When Luke came home, he wasn't expecting his cat to be floating right next to the couch. He didn't freak out, though. He just sighed and dropped his stuff on the kitchen table before going back into the living room.

"Why the fuck is my cat levitating?"

"He said he wanted to feel what flying was."

That explained it.

Luke sighed and turned to his alien friend. "Jon, can you stop doing shit like this? Someone else is gonna walk in one day, and I don't want to have to explain this."

Jon shrugged. "I don't see the problem. Your small fur mammal is now happy. Would you like me to put it down now?"

"We've been over this Jon, it's called a cat. And yes, please put the cat down." The cat suddenly dropped to the ground. It ran up to Luke and began rubbing all over Luke's legs as it purred. Luke walked back into the kitchen to put the groceries away.

"Luke, your small fur mammal may be happy to see you, but it wants to fly again."

"Again, Jon, it's a cat. And do not make it fly again. I don't care what it says."

"Well, technically speaking, it never actually spoke. I'm reading it's mind, and it liked flying. May I treat it one more time?"

"No."

Jon frowned, sighed, and shook his head before giving a sympathetic look to the cat. "I'm sorry, small fur mammal. I did what I could." The cat just meowed before beginning to eat it's food. Luke rolled his eyes as he finished putting the food away.

"Luke, why do you not let your small fur mammal have fun?"

Luke sighed, wanting to bang his head on the cabinets. He didn't answer Jon's question and just went into the living room, plopped down on the couch and turned the TV on.

Jon frowned and sat next to him. "Luke, are you feeling the emotion of being upset? I believe that's what it's called." Luke glanced over at Jon. He smiled a little when he saw the worried look on his face.

"Are you feeling the emotion of being worried?" Jon's worried look morphed into one of confusion.

"Am I?"

"Well, now you look confused."

"I do?"

"Yep."

"Huh."

Luke chuckled and rolled his eyes, focusing back on the TV.