Mind Control (Part 2)

Note: This is long and smutty. I hope you enjoy it though!

Pairing: Krii7y

John woke up suddenly, his eyes opening only to see darkness. He groaned and sat up, propping himself up on his elbows. He looked beside him to realize that he was alone in the bed. Smitty was supposed to be sleeping next to him; where was he? John got up and walked out, where he began to hear noises in the living room. He saw Smitty sitting in front of the TV, watching it with a blank look. 

John suddenly got the overwhelming urge to just kiss him. He didn't know why, but it was strong enough to where he ended up walking over to the couch, sitting down, and pressing his lips against Smitty's. The kiss was sloppy and desperate, since John was still tired. He tried to pull Smitty closer, but then Smitty stopped him, a grin growing on his face. "Oh no you don't," he snickered, "not after what you did to me. This hell is just beginning." 

The room suddenly got so dark that John couldn't even see Smitty anymore, and when the lights came back on, he was no longer in his living room. Now, he was in a hot tub, except he wasn't sure if it was a hot tub because it was about the size of the pool. But he was sitting on the steps and there were bubbles everywhere as he felt the jets rush water onto him. 

On the other side of the pool, he sees Smitty break the surface of the water, gasping for air. He slicks his hair back and makes eye contact with John. He smirks. He starts swimming towards John, slowly, as if he had all the time in the world. John's eyes widen when he gets to him, stopping in front of him and placing his hands on John's thighs. John leans forward, but Smitty pushes him back and instead sits on his lap. John just wanted to put his hands on his body so badly, but for some reason his hands weren't moving; he couldn't move them. He looked up at Smitty, who was still smirking at him. And then Smitty started to feel him up, his hands running up and down John's torso, going over his ass and giving it a squeeze every once in a while, trailing up towards his neck and then giving his hair a small tug. John gasped every time his hair would get tugged, and Smitty would tug it harder each time until John let out a moan. 

When he finally did, Smitty snickered and got up from his lap, going down in the water. He placed his hands on his thighs again, squeezing them and winking at John before going under the water. "Finally," he sighed, thinking this was finally going where he wanted. But instead of Smitty wrapping his pretty little mouth around the tip of his cock, there was nothing. John didn't know how much time had passed, but he was pretty sure that Smitty could not have held his breath for that long.

Then Smitty shot up out of the water for a second, grabbed John's arms, and pulled him down into the water with him.

As soon as John was fully submerged, he was in a different scene.

He was met with dim, neon lights and music with the bass boosted all the way up. 

He was also met with the sight of Smitty already working on a strip pole.

Smitty kept his eyes on John's as he walked around the pole. He licked his lips and began climbing spinning around the pole a bit. John then realized he was sitting in a chair, tied up to where he couldn't get up. He tugged at his restraints, and then heard a chuckle. He looked up at Smitty, who had let go of the pole and was holding on with just his legs, his torso upside down. He smirked at John and got back up, spinning down slowly, before his feet were touching the ground and he was walking towards John slowly. He leans over, feels him up again, tugs on his hair again, and then turns back around, an begins to move his hips in a way John hadn't seen him move them before, and all John wanted to do was to pull those hips down on his lap and bend them over. He tugged at his restraints some more, and then groaned loudly when he couldn't. Smitty giggled and turned back around before undoing the restraints slowly. He held them still, for a second, so John wouldn't move them, and then began lifting up John's shirt.