Having Weird, Retro Sex Dreams About Your Friend is Totally Normal

Tumblr prompt: "So you're having weird, retro sex dreams. Get over it. I'm staying."

Note: This is a long and smutty one-shot. I hope you enjoy it though!

Pairing: Moocat

Brock found himself in a seedy nightclub with dim, neon lights and 80s sex songs blasting throughout the place. There was a drink in his hand, but he didn't know what it was or when or how he got it. He was just standing in the corner, waiting for someone. Who was that someone? He wasn't sure, but he knew he was waiting for them.

Suddenly, the overwhelming sound of everyone laughing and talking became muted, and time seemed to slow down. He looked around, and eventually locked eyes with someone. More specifically, his friend, Tyler. Except he seemed...different. Tyler's gaze looked over him before he smirked.

Brock felt his heart begin to pound in his chest.

Tyler walked up to him, slowly, and then time returned to normal when he was standing in front of him.

"Hey," Tyler greeted.

"Hey," Brock said, a little breathlessly, mesmerized by the way Tyler looked in the neon lights.

The next thing Brock knew, they were in a hallway (presumably still in the club because of the neon lights) and Tyler was pinning him to the wall, and shit, Tyler's tongue was working magic inside of his mouth. His hands found their way to Tyler's hair, tugging and pulling himself closer, pressing his chest against Tyler's, his back arching off the wall to do so.

Tyler pushed him back to the wall and picked him up, his hands on Brock's ass. Brock's legs instinctively wrapped around Tyler's waist as he gasped. Tyler's mouth found its way to Brock's neck, and instantly began to suck and bite anywhere it could reach. Brock gasped again and groaned, leaning his head back and hitting the wall behind him. He moved his hips in a desperate move to possibly get some friction between them.

In an instant it seemed like, they were in a bedroom of some sorts. The neon lights were dimmer, but he could still see the pink shine over Tyler's face. Tyler was above him, no clothes on, and Brock realized he wasn't wearing anything either. Tyler had a grip on his thighs, which were spread apart, and he slowly pushed in. Brock's breath got caught in his throat, the feeling almost making him dizzy and making him feel full.

Tyler leaned down and began kissing Brock's neck, making Brock whimper.

And then Tyler began moving his hips.

Brock cried out slightly, not expecting it. He bit his lip, quieting the noises that were coming from his mouth.

When Tyler began to go faster, Brock began to claw at Tyler's back, gasping and trying to keep his mind where it was, because if he let it go, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to return, especially after all this.

Tyler angled himself, and Brock cried out loudly. "S-shit, Tyler, do that again," he moaned, and Tyler kept doing that, biting down on Brock's sweet spot as well. Brock felt he was close, really close, but his words were caught in his throat when he looked up.

There, on the ceiling, he saw himself staring back at him. It was a mirror.

He saw how fucked-out he looked, and he could see part of his neck, and how red and bruised it was from the hickeys Tyler was giving him. His eyes trailed down, and he saw the scratch marks on Tyler's back.

He continued to watch, almost mesmerized, as Tyler continued to fuck him, and it was just enough to send him over the edge.

And then he woke up.