Fuck Away The Pain

Note: Based off of the song Fuck Away The Pain by Divide the Day. I hope you enjoy this long, smutty, angsty, AND fluffy one-shot!

Pairing: Terrornuckel

Brian knew it was going to happen. It was inevitable, and he had been telling Brock since the beginning. But Brock wouldn't listen. Brock kept telling him that he was crazy, and it eventually evolved into Brock screaming in his face, calling him jealous, and disappearing from Brian's life.

It was a couple months later when Brock finally appeared at Brian's door, crying. Brian sighed, but like the good friend he was, brought Brock in.

"H-h-he-"

Brian shushed him, "I know." He knew exactly what had happened, and Brian promised himself that he was going to beat the living shit out of that man if it was the last thing he did.

"Brian," Brock cried. He pulled Brian closer, extremely close, and whispered, "Please make me forget, please." His eyes begged for it, pleaded for Brian to make him forget. Brian bit his lip. He knew what Brock was asking, but he didn't want him doing anything he was going to regret.

"Brock, are you sure?"

Brock started to cry again. He nodded. "Brian, please." He gripped Brian's arms.

Brian sighed and lifted Brock's chin up. "I don't want you regretting this, Brock. Are you sure?"

Brock's response was a desperate kiss. Brian pulled back as soon as possible. Brock started tearing up again.

Brian didn't want to do this, it didn't feel right. But at the same time, he did want to do this; he'd been wanting to do this ever since he had met Brock. Plus, he didn't want Brock to go home upset. He hated how Brock had him wrapped around his finger (he always thought about Brock before himself. Hell, he'd even die for Brock), but he also loved it. It was like a drug, one he was addicted to.

He leaned his head forward and pressed their lips together. Brock whimpered. He immediately deepened this kiss. God, he was so desperate to get his mind off of everything.

Brian pulled Brock into the guest bedroom as it was the closest room to them. Brock's feet hit the edge of the bed, and he was gently laid down.

Brock was getting impatient. He pulled Brian on top of him quickly, making Brian straddle him. Brian grabbed his hands and put them above his head. His one free hand began unbuckling his jeans. Brock whimpered, moving his hips upward. Brian bit back the groan and finally shoved his pants down, along with his underwear. He quickly got Brock's pants and underwear off, though it was slightly difficult since Brock kept moving his hips against Brian's hand and moaning. Brian was about to reach for the lube in the drawer next to the bed when Brock got one hand out of his grasp and grabbed Brian's wrist. "Brian, I can't wait all night," he whispered.

"I'm not going to let you be in any more physical pain," Brian hissed at him. Brock let go of his hand quickly. He seemed shocked, but his eyes became more blown then they were before. Brian grabbed the lube and slathered some on his fingers. He looked down at Brock, who was breathing heavily. Brock nodded at him eagerly. Please, his eyes pleaded. Please, you're the only one I know who can take this all away from me, please.

Brian sucked in a breath and started with one finger. Brock gasped and nearly laughed. Fuck, he needed this. 

Brian was slow, not wanting to hurt Brock. Brock again began to get impatient and started moving his hips again. Soon he was moving to the rhythm of Brian's fingers, and wasn't holding back on the noises he was making. Brian shut his eyes tight when Brock started getting louder. He still felt this wasn't right, but he continued nonetheless.