I've Always Wanted to Kiss You

Tumblr prompt: “This may sound random but I want to kiss you. Right now. I don’t know why and it pisses me off really bad. Fuck.”

Pairing: Krii7y

John was annoyed with himself. His dumb feelings had gotten in the way of his rational thoughts and it was...well, dumb. He couldn't keep one straight thought before his feelings invaded in and crashed the party. It didn't even have to be about what he was feeling for; it could be completely unrelated, and his feelings would still try to find a way to come in and make his stomach have butterflies and make his thoughts scramble and go out the window.

He was frustrated, to say the least. 

It didn't help that the person who was making his feelings go all wack was going to be there in person. As much as he loved them being here, he really didn't want them to be here for the sole fact that he was probably going to let it slip, and that never goes well, ever.

To distract himself, he stayed in his bedroom and tried to nic out on his vape.

He was probably halfway nicc'ed out when he heard a knock on his door.

"John? Can I come in?"

It was the person he'd been trying to avoid, but in his current state, he didn't give a fuck.

"Yeah, come in, Smitty."

Smitty opened the door, closing it softly behind him. "Everyone else is getting a little too drunk for my taste," he chuckled, laying on the bed next to John. "And you seem to be having a fun time in here, so I thought I'd join to give you some company." He looked over at John, who was staring at the ceiling.

John slowly let a vape cloud escape his mouth before turning to face Smitty. He stared at him blankly for a few seconds before frowning and turning back up to the ceiling, hitting another vape.

"... Something wrong, John?"

Normally, he would have said nothing, but with his mouth now without a filter, he said something he would definitely not say if he wasn't nicc'ed out.

“This may sound random but I want to kiss you. Right now. I don’t know why and it pisses me off really bad. Fuck.” He looked over at Smitty, showing his annoyance.

Smitty blinked, and felt the blush creep up onto his cheeks. "Oh."

They stared at each other for a while, unable to figure out what to do. That is, until Smitty decided to make a move and kiss John on the lips. John instantly kissed back, his hands resting on Smitty's cheeks.

When they pulled back, Smitty bit his lip, "I've been wanting to do that for a while..."

John blinked before lazily grinning, "Shit, dude, I've been wanting to do that every since we met." Smitty's blush grew.

"Really?"

John's response was another kiss, this one deeper. Smitty's hands rested in John's hair as he tried not to smile. The two laid there for the rest of the night, just kissing softly and wondering how they got here, but not really worrying about it at the same time.