Bouquet

Prompt: Bouquet

Note: This one-shot is angsty. I hope you enjoy it though!

Pairing: BasicallyidoSmii7y

Smitty normally wasn't a Valentine's Day person. He had never been "in love". Sure, he'd have small crushes every once in a while, but they'd all fade away, and he'd get over it.

That was not the case with this crush.

This crush had started in August. It was now February. And it still hadn't gone away.

Smitty was confused. Why did he still have a crush? It wasn't normal for him to have one this long. The previous record was about a month, and that was on his best friend, John. But he had gotten over it, of course.

"Dude, I'm pretty sure you're in love," John told him when Smitty explain his ordeal.

"But I've never been in love before. Why fall in love now?"

John shrugged, "Maybe it's the world telling you that you finally need to get laid." Smitty smacked John's arm, and John laughed. "I'm kidding, Smit. But seriously, you're gonna have to do something about it."

"Says who?"

"Says me, because although I love you, it's pretty fucking annoying hearing you talk nonstop about him. Grow a pair and ask him out!"

Smitty blushed, "I don't talk about him that much."

John raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you serious? 'Oh, John, he did this today and my heart stopped, and he looked and talked to me and I swear the gods were looking upon me today and-'"

"Shut up!" Smitty hissed suddenly.

John looked up at Smitty who was looking above his head. John leaned his head back and saw someone. "Smit, you're really fucking gay," he said, before whistling. "Yo, Marcel!"

"John!"

Marcel began walking over to where they were, and John looked back at Smitty and smirked. "Get over it, pussy."

"Hey guys," Marcel greeted.

"Sup, Marcel," Smitty greeted, leaning back and pretending to be calm. John gave him a look, and he glared back.

"Hey, Marcel, are you doing anything for Valentine's Day?" John asked. Smitty glared at him again.

"Nope, just playing some video games probably. Why?"

"Cause me and Smit wanted to know if you were up for games that day, that's all."

"Well, hit me up, dude. I'm open."

"Sweet."

"Well, I gotta go. See ya John, see ya milkbag." He gave John and fist pump and ruffled Smitty's hair before leaving.

Once Marcel was out of sight, John began laughing at how red Smitty's face was. "Smit, you're so fucking gay," he giggled.

"Shut up!" Smitty hissed.

"Don't get mad at me, I did you a favor."

"Favor my ass, you're gonna embarrass the hell out of me!"

"Well, I can't embarrass you if I'm not there."

"Wait, what?"

John just smirked at him.

"John."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Valentine's Day came around, Smitty was ready. Well, more like John was ready for Smitty. He had everything planned out for Smitty to do because, in his words, "You're so lovesick that your head is up your ass and you can't think straight - see what I did there? - so I've done it for you. You're welcome."