Violent Kids

Tumblr prompt: A child's dream for violence.

Note: Kinda long one-shot. I hope you enjoy it though!

Pairing: H2OWildcat

The teen growled as he was shoved into the police station by an officer. "Sit down, boy. You already know where." The teen shoved off the officer's hand and walked back to where the officer's desks were. He pulled back a seat in a certain desk and plopped down into it. He crossed his arms and waited for the a certain officer to appear at his desk.

When the teen heard the door in the back open, he looked up and grinned when he saw the officer coming his way. "Hey, Mini, good to see ya! I was wondering when you'd show up." The officer frowned at the sight of the teen and sighed.

"Tyler, for the last time, stop calling me "Mini". Now what did you do this time?"

"What, no "welcome back" kiss?" he frowned, scooting forward in hopes that the officer would give him what he wanted.

Mini rolled his eyes, "No flirting is gonna get you anywhere, kid. I'm not interested." Tyler frowned even more and sat back in his seat, pouting.

"You're no fun."

"Sorry, not sorry. Now what is it you're in for this time?"

"I did nothing, I swear! The police just hate me! Come on, Mini, baby, you gotta believe me on this!"

"Don't call me "Mini", and don't call me "baby". Now tell me, Tyler, or you're gonna be in a lot more trouble than you already are in."

"I already told you, I didn't do anything."

Mini sighed, and dropped his head in thought. He then lifted it with a smile. "If you tell me what you did, I might just give you that kiss you wanted."

Tyler's eyes widened, "Really?"

Mini nodded and sat forward. Tyler did too, but Mini put a hand on his shoulder. "Only if you tell me what you did."

Tyler sighed and sat back, but with a small grin on his face. "Okay, so I may or may not have bashed the windows of the Hanby's car. But I didn't know it was Mr. Hanby's car, I thought it was their son's! That's who I was going after."

"And why's that?"

Tyler scoffed and crossed his arms, "Have you seen Brian Hanby? He's a pretentious bitch who thinks he's better than everyone else when he's not. Plus I'm pretty sure he's the one who popped my fuckin' tires on my car, the bastard."

"Why didn't you report it to the police if you're sure it was him?"

"Because I knew there wasn't enough evidence. You guys would let him off scot free, and he'd do that stupid little thing where he bats his eyes like the gay fucker he is and goes "Better luck next time, sweetheart!" and then skips along his merry little way. And if he was convicted or whatever, his rich parents would make sure he gets no jail time or anything, and the worst punishment he would get would be a lecture or something, maybe not even that since he probably whines about how obnoxious everyone is to his parents and they take pity on him only since they only have half of a fucking mind."

Tyler sighed, but then grinned and leaned forward, "So do I get my kiss now?"

Next thing Tyler knew, he was being put into a holding cell until morning. He pouted and leaned against the bars as he watched Mini lock the cell. "Why'd you lie to me? I trusted you, baby," he whined, making a sad face in hopes that Mini would pity him and at least give him the kiss he wanted.