Wrapped Up In You

Note: This has smut in it. I hope you enjoy it though!

Pairing: Swagtorious

Matt already missed Vivian. He had only been gone for half an hour, but Matt found himself trying to find something to do to take his mind off of it.

Instead, he found Vivian's jacket.

Matt's eyes widened. He almost never saw that jacket without Vivian in it. He glanced around before picking it up and hugging it close. It smelled like Vivian, which made him sigh happily.

He slid it on, and took another deep breath. The smell surrounded him now, and he was in heaven. He couldn't get enough of it. He went to their room and sat down on the bed, lying down and just covering himself more in the jacket. It was big on him, but that made it better.

The later it got, the more Matt missed Vivian, but in a bit of a different way. He missed hearing Vivian moan out his name in that way that only pulled him closer. He missed feeling Vivian under him, moving against the sheets, whining out his name. He missed seeing him with hickeys all over his body and tears running down his face as Matt broke him.

These thoughts and Vivian's smell surrounding his head had caused him to take matters in his own hands. Literally.

Matt moaned as he went at it, only thinking about Vivian and what he could do to him if he was there. He groaned out his name multiple times, wishing he could hear his own name back.

Suddenly, he felt a hand wrap around his wrist, stopping him, and felt lips on his. His eyes shot open, but he relaxed when he saw Vivian standing over him. He closed his eyes again and pulled him closer, making him sit on his lap. They pulled apart, panting and smiling. "Miss me?" Vivian asked softly, eyeing the jacket.

Matt smirked and began to kiss at his neck. "Mhm," he purred, "missed you, missed feelin' you up, missed makin' you mine an' hearing you moan for me."

Vivian's breath hitched. "Oh yeah?" he asked breathlessly. "Well, I'm here now, baby."

Matt grinned. "Oh I know you are." He slipped his hands past the waistband on Vivian's pants and began sliding them down. "And you're gonna be such a good boy for me, aren't you?"

Vivian flushed red. He bit his lip and nodded. "Mhm. I'm gonna be the best boy," he mumbled, resting his head on Matt's shoulder.

"That's right. Now be a good boy and get these clothes off, yeah?"

Vivian nodded and got up so he could slide his pants off fully and get his shirt off. He got back to Matt, who pushed him down onto the bed. "Look at you. So obedient. Such a good boy," he praised, sticking two of his fingers in Vivian's mouth. Vivian sucked eagerly on them, moaning around them and coating them as best as he could.

Matt pulled them out when they were fully coated and started to stretch him out with his fingers, starting with one. Vivian gasped and whined, biting his hand to keep the sound down. Matt used his free hand to grab his arm and pull it down. "I wanna hear you," he grinned. Vivian swallowed and responded with another whine. Matt used a second finger, and Vivian whined louder. "Oh, baby, you sound so pretty," Matt murmured. He leaned down and began to leave bites all up and down Vivian's torso, making Vivian's moans louder.

He slowly removed his fingers after Vivian's chest was littered in hickeys, causing Vivian to whine. "Oh don't worry baby, you're gonna get something so much better," he whispered before sliding in. Vivian gripped the sheets below him, scrunching his eyes shut and whimpering. He panted, and Matt didn't wait for him to say anything before he pulled back and slammed forward.

Vivian gasped and his eyes shot open, crying out soon after. "M-Matt," he moaned as Matt kept a steady pace.

"That's it, keep moaning my name baby, let everyone know who who can do this to you," Matt grunted, holding onto Vivian's thighs.

"M-Matt, keep-keep going," he gasped out, "oh, fuck that feel so good."

"God, you sound so pretty like that, baby. Don't stop talking." Matt was soaking all of it up, like he normally did. He watched Vivian's face, noticing how red his cheeks were, and how cute he looked with tears in his eyes. "Fuck, I love you," he groaned. He lifted Vivian's leg to get a better angle and Vivian cried out in pleasure.

"M-Matt! Right there!" he sobbed out. Matt grinned and kept hitting the spot, only making Vivian even more weak.

"Matt, I'm - fuck, I'm so close," Vivian whimpered out.

"Me too, baby," Matt groaned. "Fuck, let me see that pretty face of your when you cum for me."

It wasn't long before Vivian did, crying out Matt's name. Matt wasn't too far behind, groaning as he did.

He panted and pulled back, moving Vivian's hair out of his face. "God, you did so good baby," he cooed, kissing Vivian softly on the lips. Vivian hummed, kissing back.

Matt continued to kiss his face and praise Vivian until Vivian whined and covered his red face from embarrassment. "Matt!"

Matt chuckled, "You're so cute when you're flustered. God, I love you."

"I love you too, Matt..."