chapter 1

So here's chapter 1!

***************************

CHAPTER 1

CHARLOTTES POV

"Charlotte! Come down for breakfast or you'll be late for your first day of school!" My mother shouted from downstairs.

I groaned and rolled out of bed. The sun was coming through the blinds, and I pulled them up. I headed to the shower to get ready for my first day at my new school.

I moved to North Carolina from New York. I loved it there. I had the best life, but my dad got transferred. My brothers didn't really seem to care, but my older sister, Brooke, had to break up with her boy friend because of the move.

I got dressed in a flower printed skater skirt, a white crop top, and white converse. I straightened my light brown hair, and applied mascara to make my brown eyes pop.

Downstairs my mom made a really nice and big breakfast buffet. I grabbed a bagel and headed out to the bus stop with the rest of my siblings.

There were a bunch of other kids waiting. I felt so awkward not knowing anyone.

The bus finally arrived and everyone filed in. No one sat next to me, which I was sorta expecting.

I looked around. There was a bunch of kids screaming and throwing things everywhere. I plugged my ear buds in and began to listen to music.

I felt something hit the back of my head. It was a crumpled up piece of paper.

"Sorry about that" a voice said.

I turned around to see a tall, blue eyed, dark haired boy behind me.

"It's fine" I said and through the paper on the ground. I continued to listen to music and look out the window.

He looked kinda familiar.

HAYES POV

"Sorry about that" I said to the brunette girl. She turned around and faced me.

She must be new. She was pretty cute too....

Shut up, I have a girlfriend.

"It's fine" she said and through the paper on the ground. Does she not know that I'm Hayes Grier? From vine? Brother of famous nash Grier?

CHARLOTTES POV

finally the bus ride was over and everyone got off. I headed inside the school and looked for the principals office to pick up my schedule.

My first class (I missed homeroom while I was in the principals office) was science. The rooms weren't all that hard to find.

I opened the door and everyone was talking to their friends. Except me obviously because I have no friends.

I took a seat all the way in the back of the classroom, and a blonde girl came and sat next to me.

"Hi um I'm new and I have no idea where anything is? Can you help?" She asked
"I would but I'm new too!" I said smiling. I felt better that I wasn't the only one that was new.
"Maybe we can help eachother out? Can I see your schedule?" She asked. I nodded and handed it over to her.
"We have all the same classes except 9" she said handing the schedule back to me.

We talked for a little while and she is really nice. Her name is Rachael and she's from Pennsylvania. A few minutes later the teacher came into the room. Everyone got settled in and she began going over our necessities and policies for the class.

Right in the middle of her talking, a dark haired boy entered the room.

"Are you... Hayes?" She asked. He nodded.
"Take your seat in the back of the class" she said and he obeyed.

That's who he was. He's Nash Grier's little brother from vine.

She started lecturing about all the topics we would be studying, and I looked at my schedule out of boredom.

"You new around here?" Someone whispered. I turned around and it was Hayes.
"Oh uh yeah" I whispered back.

"I'm Hayes" he said
"Charlotte" I said and smiled.

The bell finally wrung. He came up to me. "What's your next class?" He asked.
"Ummm it is....history in room 26" I said

"Me too, here we can walk together if you want?" He asked
"Sure thanks" I said and I followed him out of the classroom.

We walked to history class and talked about everything.

Rachael caught up to us. "Oh Hayes this is Rachael she's new here too" I said introducing them.

"Hi I'm Hayes" he said. "So if you guys want you can sit with me and my friends at lunch" he offered. We both nodded our heads.

Lunch finally rolled around and Hayes introduced us to all his friends which were guys and girls. Turns out Hayes and I have the same schedule.

At the end of ninth period, Hayes caught up with me from his locker which isn't far down from mine.

"Hey um do you want to walk home together?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.
"Uh yeah I live here" I said and gave him the address to my house that was written on an index card.
"Really? I live right next door!" He said

I smiled because I didn't really know how to respond...

We walked out of school together and began to walk down the side walk. Out of no where I heard someone call Hayes name. We both turned around to see a blonde girl coming toward us. It wasn't Rachael.

"Oh hey Audrey" Hayes said and hugged her. I think they're dating.
"Um who is this?" She asked rudely

"Oh this is my friend Charlotte. Charlotte this is my girlfriend Audrey" he said smiling
"Hi" I said. She stepped closer to me and shoved me and I fell down on the grass

"Stay away from my boyfriend" she snorted
"Bye baby" she said and kissed Hayes.

Hayes held out a hand for me and pulled me up. "You ok?" He asked
"Yeah fine. Look if your girl friend doesn't want us hanging out I don't want to get -" I started to say but he cut me off.

"No it's fine Audrey is just really jealous when ever I'm not with her" he said
"Oh ok" I said and we continued to walk to my house.

Finally we arrived at my house. "Thanks Hayes for everything" I said
"No prob& tomorrow morning I'll text you what time to pick you up so we can walk together" he said
"Oh ok bye!" I said to him as he began to walk back to his house.

A/N:

Ok so this chapter was realllyyyy long srry but hope u enjoyed! vote&comment! Thanks for reading!