chapter 45

double update😊

****************************

CHAPTER 45

CHARLOTTES POV

Today our flight was taking off to California. It was a 6 AM flight, so we had to get to the airport at 4 AM. I was barely awake, throwing on random clothes. I didn't care about my makeup or hair, I threw my hair into a messy bun and drag my suitcase downstairs. Brooke was calling the car, while I go onto my phone with a few texts. One from Hayes, one from Rachael and one from my cousin. My cousin? I opened hers first.

Colleen: hi! I'm coming to North Carolina soon! can't wait!

Her name is Colleen, and I haven't seen her in years. I don't even know what state she lives in. Or if she lives in this country.

We get to the airport, go through security and all that stuff. We wait by the terminal for nash and Hayes. Brooke realized I was going to fall asleep, so she dragged me over to Starbucks. It did wake me up, but not too much. We returned back to the terminal, where Hayes and nash were now sitting.

They both looked as tired as I was, and they had drinks in there hands. Hayes gets up and gives me a light hug.

We sit down for a few more minutes until our plane is called and we board it.

I fall asleep on hayes shoulder in an instant.

WHEN THE PLANE LANDED

I look out the window to sunny California. We get up and collect our luggage and get inside our rented caf and drive off to the hotel.

Today was Thursday, and tomorrow was the premiere. I was overly excited. It was only 12:30, so we had the hole day.

Hayes decided that he wanted to take me into town for lunch. LA was really nice; it had stores and restaurants everywhere.

We finally decided on one, and we sat down ordering food. Hayes and I flaked about the most pointless things, which lead to more pointless things.

"So guess what's coming up?" He asks. I think a little. It's April, so his birthday isn't any time soon, and our 6 month anniversary is soon, but I don't think we will celebrate it. I give up.

"What is it?" I give in. He smirks a little and says, "it's you birthday!"

It is my birthday. Well it's coming, April 21. "Oh yeah. What's so special about my birthday?" I ask. Yeah I'm turning 14 but it's not such a HUGE deal.

"I'm in your life so your birthday is going to be amazing" he says. I smile, and think what he is going to do.

After our lunch we head back to the hotel, and I notice there is a pool in the hotel. "Hayes let's go swimming!" I say as we get in the elevator. He smiles and we race to the hotel room.

I slide on my bathing suit, a shirt and shorts and wait for hayes to get changed. Everytime I see him shirtless I stare. And I'm pretty sure it's obvious.

"Like what you see?" He says with a smirk spread across his face. I blush deeply, and get up from the bed. He grabs my hand and we head down to the pool.

I take off my coverup and jump into the water. Hayes comes in shortly after me, and then he comes close to me. Soon we are pressed against each other.

"You know what?" He begins.

"What?" I ask.

"We haven't kissed since I broke up with Jordan or you broke up with matt" he says smirking.

"Well we can't have that can we?" I say a smirk creeping along my face.

"Nope" he says quietly and then connects his lips with mine. I felt less guilt this time; and it felt good.

We pull away and just hang around the pool, and after about 2 hours, we decided to go back up to the room. Brooke and nash are still out so we decided to order room service. I go into the shower and wash my body and hair from the chlorine. After I am done, I slip on a t shirt and sweatpants. Hayes is sitting on the bed, having a nervous expression on his face. His eyes are glued to his phone, and he looks tense. "Hayes are you ok? You look kinda tensed" I say sitting next to him. He nods his head and then turns to face me.

"I um I have a question" he begins. I'm pretty sure we all know where this is going.

"What's your question?" I ask. I think he knows that I know what he's going to ask.

"I've um I've already asked it, and this will be the third time, and hopefully final time" he says looking down at the floor. Im almost positive that he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend. For the third time" I say, and his head shoots up to look at me.

"Wait really?!" He asks surprised. I nod my head, and he embraces me into an almost bone crushing hug.

The room service finally came and we dig in. I was starving, and so was Hayes because there were no leftovers."hey um Charlotte?" Hayes asks.

"Hm?" I answer not even looking up from my phone.

"I love you" he says. I look up at him and smile.

"I love you" I say kissing his cheek.

The rest of the night we just hung around the hotel room, watching movies, eating, and enjoying eachother.

Just like the way it used to be.

A/N:

awhhh💕

don't forget abt Colleen, she's coming ;)