chapter 41

GUYS ALMOST 1K READS OMFG THANK U ALL!!!

************************************************

CHAPTER 41

CHARLOTTES POV

I headed back downstairs and sat next to Skylynn. I heard footsteps come down the stairs, and little cries. From Jordan. "Baby it's ok don't let her get to you" Hayes said chasing her down the stairs.
"I don't even know why you liked her Hayes" she said still crying. I couldn't help but smile.
"Jordan -" he started to say but then she cut her off.
"Save it. We'll talk tomorrow" she said and with that she left.

Hayes came into the kitchen and put his head in his hands. "I can't believe you pushed her" Hayes mumbled from across the counter.
"Are you serious?" I ask shocked. Skylynn left into the other room. He just looked up form his hands and I knew he meant that he was dead serious.
"I can't believe you Hayes. She started it!" I almost shout.
"Well who said you had to do it back?" He asked now standing up straight instead of being hunched over the counter.
"Are you kidding me?! I'm not gonna take her shit!" I screamed.
"Why can't you?" He argued.
"Because I'm not letting her push me around" I said back, now standing up.
"Why? That isn't a reason!" He said back.
"Because I'm not a little slut who thinks I'm better than everyone!" I said angry and frustrated. This time he was quiet.

"You know that makes sense" I said smirking slightly.
"So what if it does? We have a connection ok!" He fought back.
"Oh come on! Are you honestly going to say straight to my face that you love her and that you'll never leave her? " I ask, smirking inside my head a little.

His stayed quiet, and came over on the other side of the counter. We were both face to face, and I was waiting for an answer. "See I told you that you couldn't -" I was cut off by him kissing me. Like always, I was still a little taken back, but I kissed back. We pulled away, looking into each others eyes looking for an answer why we just kissed.

We were snapped out of our thoughts when his parents came home. I said goodbye to everyone but Hayes. Then I forgot, the invitation. I ran back and upstairs in Hayes room. "Hey I forgot to give you this" I say handing him the sealed envelope.
"Oh thanks" he said smiling.
"That admits one person only so you can't bring anyone else" I said referring to Jordan. He nodded his head and I left.

3 WEEKS LATER

Matt is back. Hayes and I haven't kissed since that night I was babysitting, let alone had more than a 5 minute conversation. Our project is finished so we don't have a reason to talk. And later today is Rachael's birthday party. So I kinda don't have a choice to not talk to him because I know he's gonna talk to me because Jordan isn't there.

I had to pack up all my equipment, and a duffle bag since we were having a sleepover, and I was gonna get ready at her place. It was already 10, and I had to be there at 11 because I was in charge of the caterers and the people who set up tents and things.

I had everything down by the door, and all I had to do was bring it over. Rachael lives across the street, but a few houses down, so it's walking distance. Finally it was 10:30, and I was too excited so I just went over. Rachael opened the door and we went up to her room. I brought everything up there and we were basically squealing with excitement.

I sat down on her bed, and took out our checklist for the guests. This is a big party, and she didn't want some random and crazy teenagers coming to her house especially when her parents weren't around.

Eventually the tent truck came and I directed them to the back yard to set up. The caters came and set up so that the back of them was facing the house so no one could get inside her house. We also had these tech people come to set up a disco, and lights, a spotlight, and speakers that connected to my laptop.

Her theme was pink, so there were pink balloons, lights, silverware, plates, even my computer had a pink case on it. We also had a few tables set up. There was even a projector playing a slide show on the opposite end of the tent.

My table was at one end of it, and it was elevated so everyone could see me. Then on one side we have a little stage thing, where people can get up and say something nice about her. Next to to that was a big round table for her presents. My presents were of course the first ones to be set on that table. This party was gonna be sick.

her party started at 6:00 and went until 11 at night which was a pretty long night. I had a schedule for everything like eating and speeches and music and everything. It was already 4:30, and we went upstairs to get ready.

Since I was going to be higher off the ground, I didn't want to wear a skirt or dress so people could see underneath, even with shorts that's really creepy. Instead I decided on black leggings, metallic gold sandals, a pink crop top, and I straightened my hair. I had on mascara and black eyeliner, I didn't want to put to much because it's already pretty warm out, on top of all the people that would be here, it would make the place even hotter.

Rachael went into her bathroom to shower, and then I had to help her get ready. She was wearing a pink dress, gold sandals like me, her hair was curled, she had bright pink lipstick, and I did her eyes in pink glittery eyeshadow and she put mascara on as well.

I can't wait for this.

A/N:

Half of this chapter was boring I'm sowwwyyy:(