chapter 7

sooo im def gonna put more drama in this one I hope😊

**************************************************************

CHAPTER 7

CHARLOTTES POV

I woke up extra early to the sound of my phone alerting me that I had a text message. It was from Hayes.

Hayes: ik your going to kill me for making you wake up this early but cmon cmon were meeting outside at 7:30

Yeah I am going to kill him. I dragged myself out of bed and to the shower. I washed my body and hair with coconut scented products and then changed into a black skater skirt, a white crop top, and black vans. I straightened my hair and added a tiny bit of mascara.

I headed downstairs and snuck out the door to see Hayes playing on his phone. He's so dead. I ran over to him and punched him in the arm.

"Ow what was that for?" He asked laughing. I started to laugh.

"For making me wake up at 6 am!" I said a yawn following that sentence. We began walking to Starbucks.

"So I need to ask you something that will save you from your torture of living with the two monsters that ruined your life" he said. I laughed. He put that in a way that I would.

"Yayy! What is it?!" I asked excited.

"Do you want to come to my football game tomorrow? Then we could come back to my house and have a sleepover? Don't worry separate rooms" he said and I laughed.

"Sure I just gotta tell my mom" I said and texted her.

We talked about the horrible things that they are probably going to do to me, and school and how we get to be away from them for most of the day. Eventually we decided to go to school because it was almost 8.

When I walked in I saw people who caught my eyes. "What the - what are you doing here?!" I asked going up to them.

"We're going to school here. But I don't think we have any classes together" they said and walked away. Hayes grabbed both my hands and I looked away.

"Babe tomorrow they'll be gone" he said comforting me.

"Yeah I know it's just I was happy to be away from them" I said disappointed and looked at him. His head rested on mine.

"Anything they say or do won't make me care about you any less" he whispered. I smiled.

He kissed my nose and we walked into class. Today was going to be a long day.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up really early. I was so excited. I had already packed my overnight bag so right after school I could go straight to Hayes house and then we can hang out and then after that we are going to his football game. I got dressed in neon pink loose crop top, jean shorts, and white converse. I Dutch braided my hair on both sides and added some mascara.

I raced outside eager to get out of my house. Those girls have been asking about Hayes and if I could hook them up with the whole group like nash and carter and Matt and everyone. I try and ignore them but they keep coming.

I saw Hayes outside and I jumped on top of him. He spun me around I kissed his cheek.

"Someone's looking cute today" he said and I blushed a lot. It made me giggle.

We walked to Starbucks and we planned out our night. Hayes had to train and warm up before 5:30 because that's what time he has to be there for practice.