chapter 27

27 is my fav number(:

***************************

CHAPTER 27

CHARLOTTES POV

his whole room was decorated. Christmas lights bordered the rim of the ceiling, so the light was dim. I could smell a Christmas tree scented candle burning, which I melted into. On his bed was a stack of presents, each with a bow on it. There was a projector facing his wall, with snowflakes on it. I walked into his room admiring everything. It was like a winter wonderland.

I turned around to hug him, and he put a Santa hat on my head. I smiled at how cute he was. I set the beg with my presents for him by his bed and I sat on the bed. He took a seat next to me and handed me the first present.

It was wrapped really well, and I tore the wrapping paper off the medium sized box. Inside was a bunch of and sweatshirts and sweatpants. It didn't smell like a particular store, it smelt like... Him. "Why do these smell like you?" I asked smiling.

"I know how much you like sniff me when we hug" he said and I blushed. I do sigh loudly so I can smell his scent. I giggled and looked at every pair that he bought me, folding it nicely after I was done admiring it.

I opened the second box, and inside was a bunch of makeup. "I didn't know Hayes was into makeup" I teased and he laughed. I took a look at each one.

There was one more box, it was very small, probably containing some sort of jewelry. I carefully tore the wrapping paper off and opened the box. Inside was a gold monogrammed necklace. My mouth was open in amazement, as I admired it. "Hayes this is gorgeous" I said holding it at different angles seeing it catch the light.

"Gorgeous necklace, gorgeous girl" he said and squeezed my arm. I blushed at his compliment, as I struggled to put it on.

"Here let me help" Hayes offered. I turned around so my back was facing him. He gently moved my hair out of the way, as he clipped the hook onto the loop, securing the necklace. Some of the necklace was twister from being in the box, and he fixed it. Every time his fingers made contact with my skin, shivers would crawl up my spine.

"Ok now for your presents" I said lifting the bag of presents on his bed. I took them out and handed them one by one.

First he opened his penny board, then the football, then the gift and. "Ok one more" I said and handed him the tickets to 22 Jump Street. He tore it open and read the label.

"22 Jump street?!" He asked surprised. He smiled widely, and admired the tickets. "Wait how did you get these?" He asked.

"I have connections" I said and smirked. "Wait why would you get tickets for me and not you?" He asked.

"You think I was gonna let you go alone?!" I said sarcastically. He laughed and enclosed me in a hug.

He looked into my eyes and his forehead was soon resting against mine. I felt him breathe on my face, which sent shivers up my spine, once again. "Do you love me?" He whispered.

"I love you" I whispered.

"Say it again" he asked and I did. "I love you" I whispered back. His lips were soon on mine, and the butterflies in my stomach went crazy.

We pulled away and settled into his bed to watch a movie on the projector he set up.

It was connected to his laptop, so we were just scrolling through netflix.

Skylynn came running into the room with a plate of cookies in her hand. "Hayes, mom said to bring these to you" she said with a smile on her face.

I got up and took the cookies and brought them back to Hayes. They were chocolate chip; my favorite. Finally Hayes found the movie and we got comfortable to watch.

The movie he had chosen was 'Jingle All The Way" one of my favorites. I snuggled up agains his chest, and he ran his fingers slowly through my hair. I still had the Santa hat on, which made me smile.

After the movie was over, I took the presents Hayes bought for me and brought them downstairs, with Hayes following. I put thw bags on the floor to face him, and tightly wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. "Thank you" I whispered. We let go and smiled. "Anything for you" he said and kissed me.

We let go and I lifted the presents up from the floor, and walked home. Tonight was amazing.

A/N:

I thought this chapter was cute❤️