chapter 12

yay double update😊

******************

HAYES POV

As soon as I got charlottes video, I dashed to room 37, and by the time I got there, jake and some other teenage boy dashed through the halls. It made me run faster. I ran in into the room and there was Charlotte on the floor, the light fixture broken, and on top of her, and she unconscious, with a giant cut on her arm. I rushed over to her, and put her on the teachers desk.

She was breathing and she had a pulse. I called 911, and moments later they took her on a stretcher. I followed them in the ambulance and called her parents.

AT THE HOSPITAL

I was waiting in the waiting room waiting for the doctors to tell us something. But they wouldn't, and it was making me anxious. Brooke sat next to me with nash, and her little brothers were playing on the floor, probably not knowing what's going on.

Finally the doctor came out. "Mr. and Mrs. Fray?"

Her parents nodded her head. "Ok so she was hit on the head so that's how she was unconscious, and she got 18 stitches in her right arm. She'll be able to go home tomorrow, but we want her to stay overnight. You may visit her if you'd like" the doctor said and walked away.

Everyone walked into her room and asked how she was. I asked her a million questions per minute. Her parents decided to go home, and pick her up early the next morning. I sat in the chair next to her bed and kept her company.

"Hayes?" She asked.
"Yes?" I answered
"Will you lay down with me?" She asked with a puppy face. I smiled and nodded. I slid in next to her and she giggled. We decided to watch a movie. We argued which one and we eventually decided on Anchor Man. She cuddled into my chest, and I put my arm over her. She eventually fell asleep, and I felt her soft and steady breaths against me. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep with her.

THE NEXT MORNING AT CHARLOTTES HOUSE

CHARLOTTES POV

"Charlotte, Brooke come down we need to discuss something!" My mother screamed from downstairs. Brooke and I met my parents downstairs. They were in the dining room along with my brothers Luke, Matt, and Joe.

"What's going on?" I asked.
"Well Aunt Jessica is having some hard times, so your father and I are going to have to fly down to Vermont. You and Brooke are going to stay here, and were taking your brothers with us" My mother said. I was excited. Brooke and I get the whole house to ourselves.
"When are you leaving?" Brooke asked slightly worried.
"Friday" my father replied. That's one week.
"Ok how long will you be gone?" I asked sounding sad they were leaving. I was sad but I wasn't.
"I'm not sure. Hopefully one week. Were giving you a credit card for you and Brooke. It has a limit so don't go out and spend it all. It's for food and emergencies only" she warned and handed us Credit cards that had a limit so I know not to spend it all.
"What about Laura and Karina?" I asked eager for them to leave North Carolina.
"They're coming with us" she replied. YESSSS! They're leaving!

I went up to my room to tell Hayes about everything. I was actually really excited. I mean yeah I am definitely going to miss my parents, but I'm excited to be alone. Have the house to Brooke and I. No noise, no rules.

TIME SKIP TO FRIDAY

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" Brooke and I said as we hugged our parents goodbye.
"No parties" my dad whispered and shut the door. Brooke slammed the door and headed into the kitchen.

Brooke was typing rapidly at her phone. She was smirking. "What are you doing?" I asked trying to look at her screen.
"Check your twitter" she said and dashed upstairs before I could say anything. I did what she told me, and saw her tweet.

@xobrookehf_: party tonight at my place! text me for the details😊

Party? I dashed up to her room. "Brooke dad said no parties!" I told her. She didn't even look up from her phone.
"Dad isn't going to find out" she said and stood up.
"Who said I'm not going to tell them?" I asked smirking. I don't want to take a risk getting in trouble.
"Invite your friends. They won't find out. Trust me" she said with a smile on her face. I changed my mind. What's a small little party gonna do?

I texted Hayes.

Charlotte: party at my place tonight(:

He responded with an ok, and I headed to my bathroom to shower. I blow dried my hair and curled it loosely. I put on a leather skater skirt. I put on a white crop top with a criss cross back, and a skull on the front. I applied mascara and red lipstick. For shoes I decided on black sneaker heels.

I invited a bunch more people and watched netflix for a while. I'm actually exited.

A/N:

guys these twitter names aren't real except nash and Hayes but everyone else's is fake. what's gonna happen at the party? read&vote&comment !!