chapter 15

yay 15 chapters😊

**********************

CHAPTER 15

CHARLOTTES POV

Hot tears leaked from my eyes and I chucked my phone at the door. I buried my face in my pillow and just cried. I couldn't stop, it was like a tilted bucket it won't stop.

"Charlotte what happened?" A familiar voice asked. Brooke.

I felt the bed dip and a hand on my back. Nash whispered in Brooke's ear and The bed dipped more, I'm guessing nash sat down on the bed. "What happened?" Brooke asked again. This is what I like about Brooke. She can be really careless and sneaky, but she's also really comforting.

I sat up and wiped the tears away. "H-Hayes" I said in between sobs. I couldn't say anything else I was crying so hard.

"He cheated on you didn't he?" Nash said putting his head in his hands. I nodded and put my head in Brooke's shoulder.
"You really like Hayes don't you?" Brooke asked. I nodded my head and Brooke moved her hand up and down my back.

I could hear footsteps. "What happened?" A really familiar voice asked. Hayes. Of course he had to be here now.
"Really Hayes? You don't even know what you did?" Nash asked putting his hand on my arm and squeezed it.
"I-I got your text" he stuttered.
"Can you read?" I asked coming out of Brooke's shoulder.
"Y-yeah" he murmured.
"Well you read the message so I think you understand what it means. I'm done" I said harshly.
"Charlotte" he said grabbing my hand. I jerked it away.
"Don't touch me" I said harshly once again.

"Why don't you two talk it out?" Brooke suggested, and her and nash scurried quickly out of the room.

It was dead quiet.

"If your expecting me to say something your wrong" I said sniffling. His eyes were glossy and they weren't blue anymore. They were sort of gray.

"Audrey kissed me" he said quietly looking up at me.
"You let her" I shot back
"But after it was taken I pushed her off" he said trying to grab my hand. I jerked it away again.
"This is the second time Hayes. I gave you another chance and then you went all jealous on me when I started to hang our with jake" I said tears escaping my eyes.
"But -" he started to say but I cut him off.
"Look I think it's just best if we stay friends" I said quickly.

Oh no.

What'd I just say?!

I love Hayes. I think I do. I don't really know what love is. But this feeling is different from anyother.

Hayes was frozen. He didn't blink and I couldn't see his chest move up and down from breathing.
"You've cheated on me twice and I'm done being hurt" I said tears escaping my eyes again.
"But can you still be my best friend?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. I would want to be his best friend more than anything right now.

I hugged him. I heard him sniffle as he buried his face inside my shoulder.

We pulled away and his eyes were slightly wet underneath. I put my thumb under his eyes and removed the tears. I kissed him one last time.

Fireworks flew all over my body and the zoo in my stomach was going wild.

We pulled away and a smile cracked along his face. I think I just made the biggest mistake.

A/N:

nooo they broke up😭