chapter 13

so I think there's gonna be some more dramaa(:

also thank you for 81 reads ily all❤️

*******************************************************

CHAPTER 13

HAYES POV

I walked up to charlottes door step and her sister answered. I think Nash really like Brooke because Nash's eyes lit up when he saw her. They walked in together and I made my way up stairs to charlottes room. She had a pretty big house.

I knocked on her door and she opened it. She looked great tonight. "You look beautiful" I said and she gave me a big long hug. I got to look around her room. Her walls were painted purple, and to the right was a queen size bed with a purple and black bedding. Next to it was a white night stand and a big window. Then she had a her closet, a dresser, and a table with a big mirror with makeup and stuff and she had a big bean bag next to her bed.

I looked at her desk. It had a Big Mac computer and a little square thing that had a bunch of nobs on it. She had a set of white and red beats and a bunch of little flash drives.

Does she edit music and stuff?

That's pretty cool.

We let go and I sat on her bed. She went over to her desk and began to put things away. I walked over and rested my chin on her shoulder. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing" she said and slid things in drawers. I ran my fingers up to her waist and started tickling her. She laughed uncontrollably and I picked her up, and plopped her on her bed. I sat down at her desk chair and looked at her computer screen.

She was doing something with music. Some editing. I clicked the space bar and music started to play. There was a mix of a few songs. She came over my shoulder and clicked the space bar causing it to stop. "Charlotte I didn't know you were into this stuff" I said and looked at her.

"Yeah no one knows" she said looking away. I pulled her by her waist on to my lap.

"Please let me listen?" I whispered. She let out a huge sigh and clicked the space bar. I listened to the songs she put together. They were really good.

"Babe these are good" I said and looked at her. She was smiling.

"Thanks" she said and giggled. I still listened.

"Can we stop listening to it now?" She pleaded.

"No but I like it" I said. She gave me a pouty face and I stopped the music. Her forehead rested on mine and her arm was around my neck.

I kissed her lips softly. My hand was at her waist and I started to tickle her. "Stop Hayes!" She said in between laughs. She ended up on her back on her bed and I hovered over her. She giggled and I laughed with her. She rolled off the bed and walked towards her door and I followed her.

CHARLOTTES POV

Hayes and I walked downstairs to find my house flooded with kids. We squeezed our way into the living room and saw nash talking to some of his friends. We headed into the kitchen and found Brooke talking to some of her friends (I'm assuming).

"Brooke this party is a little to crazy!" I said trying to raise my voice over the pounding music.

"No it's fine. Go away" she said and nudged me.

I went back and fell on Hayes. He dragged me by my hand and we went upstairs.

4 HOURS LATER

Hayes and I have been up here for 4 hours eating candy and watching videos on YouTube while Brooke is having a monstrous party downstairs. It was pretty fun up here. Hayes knows that I edit, which I didn't really want him to find out yet. I only do it at night so no one sees me doing it, and I put it away after I'm done so no one sees.

But I trust him.

Downstairs went silent. Hayes and I both exchanged the 'what the heck just happened' look. Moments later, we heard screaming. Not screaming because it was fun, like a frightening scream. The door swung open and 2 cops stood in the door way.

"Were taking you two to the station" he said and brought us downstairs.

Everyone was gone, and nash and Brooke were standing downstairs next to the door. I looked at Brooke and gave her a hard glare. This was her fault.

A/N:

hope you liked this chapter(: read&vote&comment!