chapter 33

dramadramadramaa

***********************

CHAPTER 33

HAYES POV

"I love you" I said to her as her lifeless body collapsed to the floor. Carmen came over to me.

"Come let's go and get the boys" she said gripping my arm and dragging me.

I jerked it back. "No you go"I said staring at her lifeless body.

I saw nash come up to us and I got up from my knees. Right when I was about to say something, the giant chandelier came crashing down. A piece flew off and hit her head. Hard.

Security came to pull all the people back. They picked up Charlotte, and i followed them out side where they placed her in an ambulance. "Please can I come with her? I'm her boyfriend" I asked the paramedic, who nodded. Brooke snuck in with me, as she cried into her hands looking at her sister.

Finally we arrived, and they rushed her into the emergency room. Brooke and I sat down in the waiting room. We waited hours just sitting there, not even talking. Everyone called and texted me and Brooke but I didn't answer.

After about 3 hours of waiting, the doctor finally came out. "Charlotte Fray?"

We both nodded our head and stood up so we were facing him.

"Ok so she did get a major concussion causing her to go into a coma which we don't know how long it will be. We are actually going to transfer her to her hometown so if you could just come with me to fill out some papers well have her out my tomorrow. As for you young man, you are welcome to visit her if you'd like" he said and walked away with Brooke.

I found her room and pulled a chair next to her bed. I slid her hand into mine and started to cry. Why do I always screw everything up?

CHARLOTTES POV

I couldn't move. I could hear doctors speaking and moving me around, but I couldn't open my eyes, speak, or move. After a while, I felt a big hand slide into mine.

"H-hey Charlotte. I'm just going to start off by saying I'm sorry about Carmen and not even paying any attention to you. So now I have to explain so there isn't any confusion. So Carmen and I met when we were in like second grade and we started like dating. Then in sixth grade she moved. I really missed her, but then I met Audrey and I really liked her. Then I fell for you. And the reason I wanted to get back with Carmen was because I thought I was in love with her. As soon as she came I was all over her because of how "in love" I was. After she came and spending that night talking with her, I didn't feel anything. I wasn't happy or sad I was just like emotionless. I kept spending time with her thinking that it would change feeling, but it didn't. Then I thought maybe if we were dating again it would be the same. But it wasn't because right after I broke up with you I felt so alone and empty. So I don't know if you heard I said I love to you before you passed out because I do. Then that dare thing. Ok so a bunch of my friends and I were on the bus and I saw you. I thought you were gorgerous, and I still do by the way, and I knew you wouldn't come and talk to me because you looked kinda shy. So I threw that paper at you, so you'd turn around maybe talking to me. So then I talked to you in class and I thought I actually had a shot at being your friend. So then my friends dared me to ask you out after I dumped Audrey. So I did. But it wasn't because I got dared, it's because I like you. Yeah the dare encouraged me a little more, but I was definitely planning on asking you out sooner or later. So now you know what actually happened. I'm being 100% honest, because I would never lie to you. I know you probably don't hear this but I'm more than happy to say it when you wake up, because even if your mad, seeing you alive and ok, makes me okay. I love you" he finished. I could hear him start to cry, but that was the sweetest thing he's ever said to me. Ever.

I wish I could just wake up and be out of this state of being.

A/N:

might update later?