chapter 19

yay so drama-ish

********************

CHAPTER 19

HAYES POV

why is she so upset? I mean yeah I think Jordan is attractive and everything but Charlotte is just way prettier. I've just never seen anyone like that. She was really nice, and were actually pretty close knowing we've only been together for a few hours. But I feel really bad, because I don't want to make her upset.

I had the perfect idea.

CHARLOTTES POV

I woke up with the sun blinding me. My phone buzzed alerting that i had a text: from Hayes.

Hayes: ik you hate me rn but plz check ur doorstep

I looked out the window and it was sunny, but I knew it would be freezing once I got out side. I did as the message told.

On my doorstep there was a big box of chocolate, with a note attached to it. I brought it upstairs and read it.

Charlotte,

I know your upset because I was hanging out with Jordan. I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd get that upset. Jordan is just a friend and ONLY a friend. I was just being nice and I'm pretty sure I was drooling over her. Yeah she's attractive to some people, but not me. Your the prettiest girl I've ever met. And I'm serious. She is a slut and a bitch, to everyone but me, because I can tell. No matter how much she likes me, I'll always like you. And you know that. I'm so sorry. And I'm sorry for not delivering these in person, I'm spending the day with my dad and nash. But later maybe we can hang out, since we didn't yesterday.

-hayes

I smiled just reading the note. He is so sweet. I flipped out my phone and texted him.

Charlotte: come to my house at 5:30(:

TIME SKIP TO 5:30

I was dressed in gray sweatpants with a purple t shirt and my hair was in a messy bun. I cooked the microwave popcorn, and set it on the coffee table with a big bottle of coca cola. Nash was coming over to be with Brooke but they're going to watch movies in Brooke's room.

I heard a knock on the door and slid on my socks to get it. Hayes and nash were standing in the door way, and they both came inside. "Brooke is upstairs in her room" I said and nash dashed upstairs.

I turned around and Hayes was standing right there. We looked at eachothers eyes for a few seconds and then hugged. I took a big breath of his scent, which made me feel so safe.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered and a smiled cracked along my face. We pulled away and he kissed my cheek. I led him into the living room and I pulled the big blanket over us. The popcorn bowl sat in the middle of us as we scrolled through Netflix looking for something to watch.

We finally decided on dodgeball, and I basically laughed through the whole thing. Hayes and i together again. We didn't even break up, we were kind of just in a fight. Which I hated.

At the end of the movie I jumped off the couch and slid into the kitchen with Hayes following. I picked up the phone and called the pizza place down the block. "Hi can we please get a large pie with....." I started to think about the toppings to put on pizza.

"M&ms sour patch kids and sweedish fish" Hayes said grabbing the phone from my hand. I laughed and he hung up after telling him the address. I gave him a pouty face and he came over to me. His arms made their way around my waist.

"I love you, you know that right?" He said to me. Hayes just said he loved me. I love him to. If what I'm feeling right now is love, then I definitely love him.

"And I love you" I said back smiling at him. His soft pink lips were soon on mine. The zoo was going wild, and sparks flew through my body. Is this what love is? I don't know what it is, because I've never been in love before.

Our kiss was broken when we heard a knock on the door. We raced to get it, and surprisingly I won. I swung it open and took the pizza. Hayes paid him and met up with me in the kitchen. I opened it up and they actually put what we wanted on it. He took a slice and bit into it. "It's not that bad" he said and I just laughed. It did look really nasty (nashty).

After we finished half the pizza, we decided to go up to my room. I decided to get the bag of sour patch kids in her room. I knocked and she didn't answer. I heard nash talking.

"Hey Brooke why do you have a bunch of newspapers in this box?" He asked. Oh shit.

I burst open and looked at nash who was rummaging through Brooke's box that had all the evidence from the accident that we collected. I swooped it out of his hand and tucked it under my arm. Brooke looked at me with a beat red face.

"Brooke was uh really in to um newspaper nail art so she needed newspaper. Nothin special just random newspapers about boring politics" I said and Brooke let a sigh of relief.

"Oh uh ok cool" nash said looking at her.

I hurried out of Nash's room and into mine, and quickly tucked the box under the bed. "Nice lie. What does she use the newspaper for?" Hayes asked sitting on my bed.

"For nail art. I swear its nothing" I said giving him an assuring smile.

The truth is, it wasn't nothing.

A/N:

Yeah short chapter but hope y'all liked it😊