chapter 42

um I think some drama and this might be INSANELY

**************************************************************

CHAPTER 42

CHARLOTTES POV

People already started arriving. This party is monstrous, and it might be kinda alot to have this all just for a 14th birthday party, but whatever. Brian came and set her birthday presents on the table. They were so cute.

Rachael knows I'm kinda shy about the while DJ thing so she said I didn't have to come out until a lot of people were here. I just sat down under my DJ table on instagram and twitter. Matt was here too, but he said he needed some 'guy time', so I left him alone.

Soon there were a bunch of people, and I turned on the music. I made a playlist incase I had to get food or use the bathroom or something I could just turn that on. I saw Hayes come in, and I waved to him. He waved back, and came up and onto my platform.

"Hey this is for authorized people only" I said jokingly. He laughed and looked at all my stuff.

"I can't believe your DJing this party" he said and I giggled.

"Neither can I" I said looking at everything. I turned on the pink lights and disco.

"Hey um when you get a chance, so later um do you think we could like, talk? Privately?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. I nodded my head and he went off to talk to his friends.

After about an two or so, I put the music lower, and announce for food and if anyone wanted to make speeches, and a lot of people did. So did i, a big one actually. People ate, and the music wasn't as loud, and like dance-y.

Hayes came up to me with a plate of food. "Is this for me?" I ask sitting down so my feel were hanging off the platform.

"Yep" he said and sat down next to me eating his food.

"Well thank you" I said. He started eating and so did I. This food was good, really good.

"So can I request something to DJ Charlie?" He asked. I giggled at the fact that he called me Charlie. I nodded my head and waited door him to respond.

"Can you play my favorite one?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"So can we talk in like two hours? You can meet me inside by the bathroom? I really need to talk to you" he said, looking a little more serious. I replied with a simple ok, and we talked for a little while longer.

After about an hour of talking, (I know a long time) I got back up and started playing the music. I played Hayes favorite one, and all he did was smile, the whole entire way through. It was really cute.

Then, the most unexpected person decided to show up. She came over to my little platform and jumped ontop of it. She shoved me out of the way, and took the microphone. The projector had pictures of her and her friends, but it was now turned off, and there was a slide that had a picture of Hayes and I.

"I'd like to tell everyone what happened" Jordan said in to the microphone. Hayes was looking at me worried.

"Last summer Charlotte thought it would be fun to sneak into a club with her sister and friend" she began. My eyes went wide, and I felt dizzy. Hayes looked completely shocked, as well as everyone else. Then a picture came on the screen of my friend and I with the cigarettes in my hand.

"They set the place on fire" she said smirking. Right then, the whole place went dark. I jumped off the platform and ran home. I don't know what's happening, or where I am.

I make my way up to my room and slam the door. I break down crying. Now everyone knows. Once they look it up, I'm sure they'll find out the whole story. I went to the bathroom and saw what I looked like. My makeup was smudged and running down my cheek. I saw my razor blade out of the corner of my eye. My head shot towards it.

Some people say cutting makes the pain go away. I grabbed it, and looked at my clean wrist. Without thinking, I took it and made three, fresh, deep cuts on my skin. They hurt like hell. I didn't feel better, not at all actually. Blood was dripping all over the floor. I quickly ran out of the bathroom and locked my door. I had my own bathroom, so now no one can come in.

I sat in the bathroom with my back to the door, wrapping a towel around my wrist. I had my phone but didn't answer.

HAYES POV

I quickly yanked on the wire that linked all of the lights, microphone, speaker and slideshow out of the outlet. I saw Charlotte run out, but I wasn't worried about chasing her in the dark. I needed to get Jordan.

"Why would you do that?!" I ask her.

"She was going to take you from me! And I know you guys have already kissed like 4 times!" She screamed.

"Well I'm done. Your being complete freak and I-I can't be with you any longer. Goodbye Jordan" I said and left. I saw her cry but I didn't care. Now I need to find Charlotte.

But I was stopped once again. By Matt.

"You kissed her?" He said between his gritted teeth.

"Look Matt-" I started to say, but he shoved me. I was about to come back and punch him hard in the eye, but Brian grabbed my shoulders and held me back. They took Matt out and i was looking for Rachael. I saw her looking really worried by the food area.

"Where's Charlotte? She would of texted us by now" she asked worried.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered. "I'll go and look for her" I say and run off and out of the party.

I ran all the way to the park where she was last time she ran away. She wasn't there. I looked in town, she wasn't there. I didn't want to check her house yet, I wanted to look around first.

I soon got a text message from my mom. She said to come home. I sighed, I wanted to stay out all night and look for her but I know my mom would kill me, so I walked back home. I'm looking for her first thing tomorrow morning.

4 DAYS LATER

it is now Thursday, almost a week and Charlotte hasn't been seen. I checked her house, but when brooke wasn't home because they leave the door unlocked, and I checked everywhere in her house. Brooke is getting worried as well, but they don't want to call the police. Because of what Jordan said, they'd have to explain, about the accident.

Today I decided to talk to Brooke. I mean nash is probably going so I'm just going to come along I guess. I met broke and nash at Brooke's house. Nash was sitting on the couch comforting her. "We have no idea where she is" Brooke said. I nodded my head and went up to her room. I missed her. I wanted to tell her that night, that I was going to end it with Jordan because I love her so much to see myself or her with anyone else, but not anymore.

I heard light sobs coming from her bathroom, and I knocked. No answer, but I knocked again. "Charlotte it's Hayes please open the door" I pleaded.

There was no answer, but I kept knocking. I know she knew that I know she's in there (if that makes any sense). I heard light sobs and little sniffles coming from the bathroom. I spoke again hoping this time she'd respond.

"Charlotte I love you, and I need you to open the door"

A/N:

more drama came(: