chapter 18

yay chapter 18. I'm having rlly bad writers blockk:( so I'm sorry if this chapter suckss

****************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 18

CHARLOTTES POV

Hayes and I have been really good. It's November, and our families are spending thanksgiving together. Break is next week, and then it's December. I'm really excited; I love Christmas.

It's been getting colder, and of course, both our sports teams are coming to the end of their season, so this winter is going to be kinda boring I guess.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the bell wrung signaling that class was over. I gathered my things and followed Hayes out to the hallway, where he was talking to some of his friends. He and I walked to lunch together, where I was sitting with Rachael, her boyfriend Brian, and some of Hayes friends.

All of a sudden, all the attention in the cafeteria turned towards the entrance, where a gorgeous girl with long blonde curly hair, hazel eyes, a skater skirt, and a crop top. Oh, I almost forgot to say that the skirt happened to be a centimeter from her butt, and that the crop top stops right below her boobs. Of course it's white, so everyone can see her neon pink push up bra. How can you categorize her?

Slut.

Rachael and I exchanged looks. Hayes and Brian stared, obviously. I'm pretty sure every boy stared, drool dripping from their mouth. Of course she picked this table.

"Hi can I sit here?" She asked sweetly. What?

This isn't really how it works. Aren't sluts supposed to be bitchy?

"Y-yeah yes" Hayes stuttered and moved down, so I was at the edge of the table.

She sat down and Rachael just stared, as well as Brian and Hayes. Well, this should be fun.

I got a closer look at her face to see it mounded with makeup. She had like 3 ear piercings, and her teeth were pure white and straight.

"So uh why did you um move here?" Brian asked, his face turning a little red. Rachael looked so angry and frustrated.
"My dad got a job here" she said looking around at us.

"Gosh are you two in love with me or something? You're looking at me with gorgeous eyes" she said and rested her head on her hand. there is the slut-iness.

I had an angry look on my face. Very angry. Hayes would want a girl like her in a second. At this point he looked speechless. Might as well leave him, it's not like he'd care if I went anyways.

I stood up from my seat gathering my things, Rachael doing the same. We both stormed out of the cafeteria and to our lockers. "What a slut" she mumbled. I nodded my head agreeing.

The bell wrung, and Hayes walked out with that girl. I didn't even know her name- and I don't want to.hayes had his arm around her, and they were standing really close, looking like they were a couple. What?!

I know I'm overreacting but still. I'm sure Rachael would to. She came to my side and she gave me a giant hug. "It's ok he wouldn't do that to you" she whispered. Rachael's lucky - she doesn't have a boyfriend that has his arm wrapped around a slutty girl.

AFTER SCHOOL

I stormed out of the building, so frustrated. Rachael said she was going to meet me at my house later. I slammed the door and stomped upstairs. Brooke walked in.

"Why are you stomping everywhere?" She asked standing in my doorways frame.
"Hayes is hanging out with another girl" I said really quiet.
"So?" She said rolling her eyes.
"She's a slut" I said. She nodded and walked out. A moment later she popped her head back into my room.

"Oh by the way, Rebecca and I are going out tonight, so you and Rachael cannot come. Don't want another accident" she said the last part insanely quiet. The accident. That event kept flowing through my mind. The last thing I was ever going to do, was follow Brooke anywhere again.

I texted Hayes.

Charlotte: hey wanna hang out later?

Hayes: can't I'm hanging with Jordan(:

Great.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I shut the door behind me and watched Rachael walk to her car. We had a really fun time, but now I had to think about what to do with Jordan. If that's who he's referring to.

I scrolled through instagram hoping to get an idea on what to do, when I came across a picture posted by Hayes. It was him and that girl Jordan. He was carrying her bridal style. The comment said:

jordan❤️

Wow. That hurt. Yeah because I always see friends put heart emojis next to their name. (Note the sarcasm)

I decided to text him. I was so upset. So so mad and upset and frustrated. It hasn't even been a day and they're acting like best friends.

Charlotte: so I haven't seen you put any heart emojis next to my name

He read it, but didn't answer. I expected that. Moments later I had an incoming call from Hayes. I answered.
(Phone call- c=Charlotte h=Hayes

C- hi Hayes
H-hey char can I ask you something?
C-sure anything
H- are you jealous of Jordan and I?
C- oh so your a thing now
H-I meant as friends
C-didn't seem like you did
H-why are you so jealous?
C-who said I was jealous?
H- you sound like you are
C-doesn't mean I am
H-what's wrong? Your acting weird
C-why do you care
H-because your my girlfriend
C-I thought Jordan was
H-she's not and she won't be
C-you sure about that?
H- ok what are you trying to prove? Were clearly getting no where so can you tell me what's wrong?
C- prove that you're mine
H-and you are
C-not for long
H-what?
C-jordan is going to take you from me I know it
H-she won't do that
C-a slut like her? Chances are pretty high
H-she's not a slut
C-THEN WHAT IS SHE HAYES? AN INCREDIBLY HOT GIRL THAT HAPPENED TO SAY A REALLY SLUTTY THING TODAY? AND HAVE YOUR ARM AROUND HER BECAUSE THATS NOT HOW FRIENDS ACT! AND I DIDNT KNOW FRIENDS PUT HEART EMOJIS NEXT TO EACHOTHERS NAME. HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND

I hung up the phone angrily. I sighed loudly and fell asleep.

A/N:

Ok so Jordan in this story is not his actual ex in real life it's just some imaginary person ! Also Ik this was kinda bad bc it was all phone calls

and I might update laterrr?