chapter 11

dramaaa

so yes I did change the title&cover but it's the same story(:

***************

CHAPTER 11

HAYES POV

I was going to ask Charlotte. I was going to ask her to the dance. Today.

She came out of her house looking cute as always. She jumped on top of me wrapping go her arms around my neck.

"Hey charlotte" I started to say.

"Yeah?" She responded.

"Would you want to go to the Halloween dance with me?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Yes!" She said and jumped on top of me again.

"We are allowed to dress up so wear a costume or something" I said and giggled. I'm so happy she said yes.

NIGHT OF THE DANCE

CHARLOTTES POV

I took a shower and washed my hair and body with coconut scented products. I put on a black v-neck and ripped jeans. I put on black high top converse. I put on black cat ears, and applied black mascara. I decided to wing out my eyeliner and add red lipstick. I Straightened my hair and grabbed a little blue wristlet to hold my things.

I headed downstairs and saw Hayes waiting outside. He had a gray Davidson day football tshirt, black paint under his eyes, and sneakers.

"Why didn't you dress up?" I asked.

"I did I'm a football player" he said pointing to his shirt and eye paint.

"But your already a football player" I said sliding my hand into his.

"Eh shut up" he said and we both giggled.

Jake and I have been talking this whole week and he hasn't tried to kiss me. He's hugged me a few times but we don't do anything couples do. Were just friends. We arrived at the Halloween party which was being hosted in the gym. There was a DJ with flashing lights and things like that. On one side there was a huge candy bar that stretched across the whole wall. On one side there was actual food, and next to it were a bunch of bean bag chairs.

There were people everywhere. Hayes and I sat down at some chairs that were set up in the corner. Jake came up to us and we started talking. I would get up to get candy every once and a while, obviously. It was really fun.

I thought about useless things while jake and Hayes blabbered on about to this football stuff. Of course a slow dance song came on.

"Want to dance? As friends of course," jake offered. My head shot towards Hayes. He was looking down at his feet and he looked really frustrated.

"But I just thought since Hayes and I are a COUPLE we should you know dance together" I said and I laid my hand on Hayes arm. I made sure to put emphasis on couple.

"Uh um yeah sure that's cool" jake said quietly and Hayes and I stood up.

I led him out to the dance floor where a lot of people are dancing. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine sound his neck. We weren't even dancing we were kind of switching our wait between our feet.

He looked so happy that I chose him over jake. "Jake looks kinda upset" Hayes pointed out.

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure you would of been x10 more upset if jake and I were out here right now" i said smirking

He laughed at me and I laughed along with him. After the song was done, jake followed me to go and get candy. "Charlotte can I talk to you for a second?" He asked.

"Sure" I said looking at him. He looked down at his hands.

"Not here. Someplace else, where It's more private" he said. I nodded my head in agreement. What could happen? He knows were friends.

He led me out of the gym and we traveled down the halls. I had a really bad feeling about this. I took my phone out, opened up the camera, and pressed record. I tucked it in my back pocket and asked "where are we going"

"Room 37" he responded

"How long will this be? I'm kind of tired" I admitted. I wasn't actually tired.

"10 minutes tops" he said and kept pulling me.

"Good because I don't want HAYES to come LOOKING for me" I said and stopped the record button and sent it to Hayes.

He shoved me in the class room and I sat on a teachers desk. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked as he walked over to me. He stroked his thumb across my cheek where I had a tiny little scar.

"How'd you get this?" He asked.

"When I was little I got a cut there I'm not really sure how" I said. I honestly don't know how. He kissed it softly.

"Jake I have a boyfriend" I said and swung my legs around to the other side. He came over and pulled me down, and shoved me against the wall.

"So he doesn't have to know" he said and leaned in. I jerked my head from side to side trying to avoid his lips.

"JAKE GET OFF OF ME" I screamed and pushed him off me. He came back harder, trying to get my lips. My arms were stretched out over my head, and he had his hands in them pushing them down. He kept my body in place with his knee. I screamed. I screamed really loud.

All of a sudden, the window broke and in came a teenage boy about 18 or 19. He had ripped jeans, a gray t shirt, and a green army jacket. His shoes were nike, and they were torn to shreds. He came over to me, and jake still had me pinned. "Want some?" He asked popping sleeping pills out of his back pocket.

"No" I said firmly. I hope it's been 10 minutes. He shoved it in my mouth and I refused to swallow. I quickly spit it out and stepped on it with my foot.

"Ah a tough girl eh?" He said smirking. He tried to do it again and I kept swerving you head side to side hoping he wouldn't shove it in.

"Fine" he said and jake let me go. I darted towards the door.

"Not so fast" he said and pulled me back. His arms were tightly wrapped around me as I tried to squirm away. He shoved me off of him, and that's when the light fixture came crashing down. Everything went black after that.

A/N:

so yeah drammaa for yaa(: read&vote&comment!