chapter 50

happy 50th chapter!

*****************************

CHAPTER *50*

CHARLOTTES POV

Collen had my black skater skirt on. My daisy printed crop top. My white converse. My bracelets on. My mascara on. (i know its mine becasue it was limited edition for a day adn it looks different from all the other ones but anyway). I got a good look and saw her hair. It was dark at the roots, then grew lighter, just like mine. It was even in the same style.

I clenched my fists, so my nails were digging in my skin. "Why do you have all my clothes on? and have your hair color the same as mine, and styled the same way?" i say to her, hands on my hip (oh snap).

"i uh, i just wanted to be like you. i didnt mean to make you upset!" she says, crying and going up to my room. I roll my eyes adn stare at the counter. "you didnt have to be that hard on her" hayes says quietly.

I look at him, completely shocked. "Are you kidding? Shes a psycho path! Shes wearing all my clothes!" i almost yell. "i know but you didnt have to make her cry. I mean she looks up to you" he says.

I look at him wide eyed, completely shocked that he would ever say that. I get up from the counter, and go outside. This is my house, so i dont know why im leaving. I need air.

I sit down on the grass, adn just think. Maybe i was hard on her, but whatever. She is a psycho. i know it.

HAYES POV

I continue to sit at the counter, i want to give charlotte some space. A few minutes later, colleen came downstairs in a super tight red dress. "Oh hello hayes" she says and walks over to the oppostie side of the counter. She had a script in her hands, adn she quielty said the lines to herself.

"Ugh!" she said in frustration and slammed the script down on the counter.

"I know your pretty upset with me, but do you think you could help me with my lines? i have an audition in a few hours" she said with a smile. I nodded, even though she lied striaght to my face.

She took a seat next to me, adn i she gave me a part, adn i said her lines. She was a good actor. "Ok so there is a kiss scene so" she said trialing off a little. I wasnt going to let her kiss me.

Before i could think about it any further, she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Um colleen" i said but she ignored me. Charlotte burst the door open, adn walked into the kitchen. I pushed colleens arms off me.

"charlotte -" i staretd to say but she cut me off.

"Colleen go" she said. "but charlotte-" colleen started to say but she ignored her.

"go" charlotte said again. colleen did as she was told and ran outside. I pulled charlotte close to me and kissed her forehead.

"im sorry babe" i said quietly. She just stayed quiet, and hugged me back. I feel bad, she has to live with colleen. She is a psycho trying to get to me.

A/N:

lol hoped you like it but this was kinda bad lol