chapter 2

here is chapter 2!

*************************

CHAPTER 2

CHARLOTTES POV

That whole week Hayes and I walked too and from school together (instead of the bus), we walked to all our classes, and we even went to Starbucks once or twice. He's been really nice to me since I moved here.

It was Friday and my family was invited to his house for dinner tonight. I was pretty excited actually.

After school I went straight to my homework. When I was finished, I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body. I decided to wear a white lace top, jean shorts, and sandals. I let my hair natural, and added a tiny bit if mascara.

I waited in my room for my parents to call me down stairs to leave. While I waited I scrolled through twitter. I had a billion notifications. Same with instagram.

"Charlotte we're leaving!" My mother called. I bumped into Brooke in the hallway.

We both walked down stairs together and headed over to Hayes house.

His mother greeted us, and told me Hayes was upstairs in his room. I went upstairs and knocked. No answer. I kncoked again. Still no answer.

"Hayes? It's me Charlotte" I said and knocked again.

This time he answered. His eyes were red and puffy. It looked like he had been crying.

"Hayes are you ok?" I asked. He nodded.

"Are you sure?" I asked again. He shook his head.

I pulled him in for a hug and we sat on his bed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"On twitter my friend posted a picture of Audrey and my other friend kissing" he said sadly.

I pulled him back in for another hug and we just stayed there.

"Hey thanks Charlotte" he said and smiled. I smiled back.

It was pretty silent after that.

"So do you wanna watch a movie?" He suggested and broke the silence

I nodded my head and we got comfortable on his bed.

"So does that mean you and Audrey are over?" I asked.

"No but I am going to end us Monday at school" He said firmly.

"Ok good because I don't want her to make you upset" I said and squeezed his hand.

HAYES POV

I honestly don't know what's gotten in to me.

Last week I told Audrey i love her.

But now that I think about it. .

It's not true.

One she is mean to everyone no matter who they are including me.

She gets insanely jealous when I talk to a girl who isn't her.

Or when I hang out with my guy friends.

She makes plans and then ditches me.

Expects a gift of some sort every month or so.

Now that she cheated on me my heart is leaning towards someone else now.....

CHARLOTTES POV

About halfway through the movie, Hayes mom called us down for dinner. I got up and Hayes grabbed my wrist.

"Wait Charlotte" he said. I looked at him kinda confused.

He pulled me in close. Really close. I think he was going to kiss me.

His forehead rested on mine and he looked at my lips then my eyes.

He leaned in closer and closer......

A/N:

cliffffhangeeerrrr! what happens next? sorry short chapter.... but read&vote&comment! thanks!