chapter 17

hope y'all like this chapter(:

*******************************

CHAPTER 17

CHARLOTTES POV

did he really just say he wished we were more than friends?

"Y-you wish we were more than friends?" I stuttered.

"More than anything" he said and smiled.

It was really silent. The only thing you could hear was Skylynn watching tv and the dishwasher. Without thinking I kissed his lips for the quickest second.

He looked kind of shocked at first, but then pulled me in for another kiss. "Ewwwww!" Skylynn said in the back. I smiled and we let go.

"Charlotte I screwed up. Big time. And I'm sorry. But you know why I always screw up?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked

"Because I'm afraid of loosing you. I'm so scared of the thought of that, that sometimes I do things I don't mean. And I just want you to know that I'm so insanely sorry" he said and i kissed his lips again.

"Me too. Except I haven't screwed up yet" I said and we both laughed.

Skylynn was sitting on the couch watching tv. Hayes and I sat down next to her.

"Charlotte is Hayes your boyfriend again?" Skylynn asked. I looked at Hayes who rested his head on my shoulder.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes I would be. Again" I said and we both laughed.

"Yes Skylynn" I answered. She smiled brightly at me.

we sat down with Skylynn and watched frozen. It was a really cute movie.

When the move ended, she was asleep on the couch. I picked her up and brought her to her room. I shut the door behind me and Hayes was standing right there. He towered over me as I looked up at him. He turned me around so now my back was facing the wall.

"Kiss me" he whispered softly.

"No" I said stubbornly. I slipped out of that position and skipped down the stairs. I went to the kitchen and behind the counter. He chased me around it, over and over, until I got tired, and plopped on the couch.

"Kiss me" he asked again sitting next to me. I got up from the couch and ran back into the kitchen. He finally caught me. He dragged me from behind into the living room.

"Kiss me?" He asked again. I rolled my eyes and kissed him softly. His face instantly lit up as my phone buzzed. It was Brooke.

Brooke: big storm. You can stay at Hayes house if you want nash is here with me

I replied with an ok, and told Hayes. Then I remembered. What about that girl?

"Hayes?" I asked

"Yeah?" He answered back turning to face me.

"What about that girl?" I asked

"Oh Lindsay" he said very quietly. I nodded and bit my lip.

"I'll just stop hanging out with her. We weren't even dating" he said and giggled. I didn't really know what to do so I snuggled up against him and we turned on a movie.

I'm glad things are the way they used to be.

A/N:

HORRIBLEEE CHAPTERRR:( I'm sorryy but yayy they're back together😊