chapter 44

I'm almost at 50 chapters what

*********************************

CHAPTER 44

CHARLOTTES POV

Now it's time to go to school. I was actually pretty terrified because now everyone knows half of the story. I got dressed in a big nike sweatshirt, and leggings. I didn't want anyone to see my scabs on my arm, well until they were pretty much gone and looked like scars instead of scabs.

Brooke has actually have been watching out for me, instead of just not even caring what time I got home. Hayes was going to walk with me to school, which made me feel a little better.

I met him outside and his hand immediately locked with mine. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded my head, and we continued to walk.

Finally we made it to school. Not as many people were staring like I thought that they would. I think they were staring because me and Hayes were holding hands.

The day went by, and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought. Hayes walked me home, and came up with me to my room to do homework. It didn't look like he was paying attention but I didn't really mind. He was staring at my bulletin board where I had the 22 jumpstreet premiere movie tickets.

"Wait the premiere is next week" he said. I looked up at the tickets and saw the dates. It was next week.

"Oh yeah. Here let me buy tickets to LA and I'll book the hotel" I say opening my lap top and finding a hotel close to the premiere.

Brooke and nash got tickets as well, so I booked plane tickets for them too. I decided on sharing one two bedroom hotel, that was right in the middle of LA, and next to the place where the premiere is being held.

THE NEXT DAY

Brooke and I were going out to buy dresses for the premiere. Nash and Hayes went to buy things for the trip as well, and we were meeting up later today.

Brooke and I decided to shop for dresses at a little boutique in town, which was all dresses. We didn't really want gowns, which was what half the store had to sell. It was a little difficult to find dresses but we eventually did.

LATER THAT DAY

we met up with Hayes and nash back at our house, where we decided to watch movies the rest of the day. We had the whole basement set up for movies, and we basically watched them the entire day.

A/N:

HOLY SHIT TERRIBLE CHAPTER IM SO SORRY😭😭😭😭