chapter 9

ok this chapter will b better I promise(:

*******************************************

CHAPTER 9

HAYES POV

I sat down on the park swing staring at the blank screen on my phone. Charlotte still wasn't here. She told me tonight to meet at the swings so I did. I'm sitting on the swings waiting for her to come.

I felt small hands cover my eyes from behind, and then she kissed my cheek. They were uncovered and she came around to the front of the swing where I was.

I got up and hugged her tight. I didn't want to let go. I missed holding her in my arms. We stayed there hugging. I could feel her head rest in the crook of my neck.

We stayed quiet. I could only hear her breathe. I pulled away and looked at her face. She had tear marks on her face. Her eyes were red and puffy. She smiled. I smiled back. At that point I couldn't hold it in. No matter how much I wanted to. I knew there were fans and people everywhere. But I honestly couldn't hold it back.

I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her.

We pulled away and my head rested on hers. "Did you feel like you were kissing a wall?" She asked

"Nope" i said and then she put her arms around my neck and buried her face in my shoulder. I hugged her tight once again.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered.

"I know Hayes I know" she said back.

We let go and she pulled me into the forest. I didn't ask where we were going. I trust her.

Finally we arrived. There was a blanket laid out on the grass and she had a duffel bag as a pillow. Another blanket was folded up in the corner. She jumped on the blanket immediately and laid down. I laughed at her cuteness and laid down next to her. She pulled the blanket over us and snuggled into my chest.

We just laid there. Enjoying each others presence. I didn't feel any need to speak. She snuggled into my chest and played with my hands. I realize now how much I missed her. I missed the way she smelled. I love how she is so small and short so I can carry her and hold her.

I could lay here with her all night.

We both agreed that we should go because it was like 11 at night. She packed up all of her things and we headed out of the park.

We got back to my house and decided to watch a movie. I wanted to watch a scary movie because that stuff doesn't scare me. We decided on the exorcist. As soon as it started she buried her head in my chest and she'd let out little yelps. I even heard her sniffle every once and a while.

She screamed. "It's ok they're not going to hurt you I'm here" I said putting my arm around her. Finally the move ended. She had tear marks on her face and she was gripping on my arm.

I got out of bed and laid down on the floor. She can sleep in my bed because I doubt she'd want to sleep in a room alone.

"No Hayes this is your bed" she said.

"But I want you to sleep in it" I said grabbing pillows from the bed.

She got off my bed and laid down next to me. "Why don't you sleep in my bed?" He asked

"Because I'm scared to death from watching that movie" she said and laughed. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes. We both fell asleep.

MONDAY MORNING

STILL HAYES POV

She came out and I grabbed her from behind and spun her around. She giggled and I set her down. Her hand slid into mine and we walked to Starbucks. Of course Audrey had to be there.

"What the hell what are you doing with my boyfriend?!" She screamed

"Audrey I'm not your boyfriend" I said and we went around her to order our drinks.

After we ordered them we began to walk out when Audrey came up and pushed Charlotte. "Are you ok?" I asked her helping her up.

"Yea, I'm fine" she said very quietly. I kissed her cheek and put my arm around her and we walked out of Starbucks.

On our way into school I saw a flyer for the Halloween dance. Maybe I'll ask Charlotte to go with me.

I went over to my friends and sat down. "Hayes are you gonna ask Charlotte to the dance?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah" I said and sat down.

"Better watch out" Ryan said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked almost jumping out of my seat.

"I heard jake is gonna ask her" Ryan said looking across the room to jake.

Jake Delanson is the player of this school. He's dated all the girls in school, except Charlotte because she's mine. So now he wants to ask her because that's the only girl in school he hasn't dated. But if he likes a girl he'll keep her. But if he doesn't he'll just date some other girl behind her back.

Charlotte and I do have a lot of classes together with jake. I don't really know if they talk but I don't think they do. So I just need to keep them apart for one week. I can do this.

CHARLOTTES POV

when Hayes was talking to his friends a boy with dark hair, and green eyes came up to me. His a hair was styled in a quiff (like Matthew Espinosa). He was cute I have to admit, and I think he's in some of my classes.

"Hey Charlotte right?" He said coming up to me. I put a piece of hair behind my ear, and it fell back over my face.

"Yeah. Your jake?" I said blushing. He put the piece of hair back behind my ear.

"I am. we should hang out sometime" he said and smiled.

He was cute. But Hayes was a trillion times cuter.

I walked into science and jake sat down next to me, where Hayes usually sits. "So I was thinking" he began.

I rested my head on my hand and faced him. "What were you thinking" I said and giggled.

"That we should hang out tomorrow night" he said scooting closer to me.

"as friends" I said. Hayes is my boyfriend and I can't go behind his back.

"Y-yeah as friends. I'll text you" he said quietly and then the bell came and Hayes came in.

AFTER SCHOOL THAT SAME DAY

"Hayes can I talk to you about something?" I asked.

"Yeah anything" he said looking at me.

"Um jake invited me to hang out tomorrow and I just wanted to make sure it was ok...." I said sort of quietly.

"Jake Delanson?" He asked kinda surprised.

"Yeah I think so" I said unsure. I don't really know what his last name is.

"Why?" He asked demandingly.

"He invited me so I said yes because he seems nice" I replied.

"Be careful with him" he said and squeezed my hand. He trusts me right? I hope.

A/N:

yeah I hope this one is better bc the last few have sucked so yeah but anyway there is gonna b drama coming up! read&vote&comment!