chapter 10

chapter 10 !

******************

CHAPTER 10

CHARLOTTES POV

I woke up to text from jake.

Jake: hey so after school we can meet at your locker and we can go from there?

I responded with a simple ok, and got into the shower and put my clothes on. I met Hayes outside and he was completely silent.

"Hayes are you sure your ok with me going to hang out after school with jake?" I asked.
"Yeah" he mumbled.
"If your not ok with it then you can tell me and I'll cancel" I said stopping him so we were facing each other. He was looking at the ground.
"I'm fine with it" he said a little louder.
"Ok because if you aren't you can tell me" I said and he looked at me.

He nodded his head and I kissed his nose.

The day went by fast and I caught up with Hayes at my locker. "Shouldn't you be with jake" he mumbled.
"I can't say goodbye to my boyfriend?" I asked and he smiled. He gave me a big, tight, hug. I could see jake coming towards us and I could tell Hayes didn't want to let go.

"Ill text you when done and maybe we can hang out?" I asked and he nodded. I saw jake approach us. I gave Hayes a kiss on the lips and his face instantly lit up.

"Hey Charlotte" jake said and hugged me.
"H-Hi" I said. I didn't hug back.

HAYES POV

I saw them walk away and I wanted to run up and punch Jake in the face. I followed them outside the school because that's how I have to leave.

They headed towards the park and into the woods. I followed them. I know it's wrong but I just want to make sure that he won't try anything.

He brought her to a log and they sat down. I sat behind a tree and listened to what they said. They talked about boring shit and stuff I really didn't care about.

"So what made you want to hang out all of a sudden?" My head jerked up and I peeked my head around the tree so I could watch.
"I just wanted to get to know you better" he said and scooted closer to her.
"Um jake I-I have a boyfriend so maybe we can stay friends?" She said and scooted back more.
"Yeah but what's one kiss gonna do?" He said and leaned in closer. She hit the back of a tree so she couldn't move back any further. He pinned her against the tree and she tried to wiggle away. I couldn't stop myself.

"Get off of her!" I screamed looming out from behind the tree. He backed up.
"Hayes!" she said getting off the log.
"Stay away from her" I warned jake.

I looked around for Charlotte. She was stomping back to the park. "Charlotte!" I called. I kept calling her name

"Charlotte!" I finally got a hold of her arm and I turned her around to face me.
"Do you honestly not trust me enough to leave me alone with a boy that isn't you for more than an hour?" She asked. Uh oh.
"Charlotte he's a player. I knew he was going to try something because he's dated everyone but you! That's why he asked to hang out!" I said sadly.
"So he only wanted to hang out with me because he's never dated me?" She asked looking down. I knew she was sad.
"Y-yeah" I stuttered.
"But what if that isn't the reason?" She asked looking in my eyes.
"Then I was wrong" I said looking down.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you because I should have. You backed away as far as you could and I knew you would wiggle out of it somehow and I'm sorry" I said looking at her, but she was still looking down. She didn't say anything. I took my fore and middle finger and lifter her chin up.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.
"No" she mumbled.'
"Are you sure?" I asked again.
"Yes" she mumbled again.
"Can I have a kiss?" I asked her.
"You have to earn them back" she said.
"What?" I asked smiling.
"You didn't trust me and you followed me so now you get no kisses" she said and smirked. I giggled.

We walked out of the park and then Charlotte saw someone sitting on a bench. I saw who it was. Jake.
"Want to go say something?" I asked.
"Wait really?" She asked surprised.
"I trust you" I said and kissed her forehead. I nudged her foward and took out my phone.

I know that jake won't try anything because now he knows if he does anything to hurt her, I'm coming after him.

Plus I think he changed because if girls deny him he'll move on and try later. But now he's sitting on a bench.

CHARLOTTES POV

I went over to jake. "Charlotte I'm sorry for trying to kiss you. I thought you were one of those girls that would kiss a guy they weren't dating and just not do it ever again. But you're different" he said and smiled.
"It's cool. And I'm sorry that Hayes was being overprotective" I said and giggled.
"So maybe we can hang out again? No kissing" he said and we both laughed.
"Sure. Text me" I said and got up. I went back over to Hayes with a smile on my face.

A/N:

So yeah a little drama eh not really kinda idk. But drama is coming I know that! read&vote&comment!